Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Throw it Down: What Game(s) Are You Good At?

Thanks

I feel pretty good about my super metroid 1'57" record. I have a Ridiculously high quality recording of that run on my computer(80gigs or so). If I were to upload it to any Video site I know of (that is free) I'd have to upload about two minutes at a time. I don't see people watching two hours, two minutes at a time.

Thanks

Tiny, why don't you just lower the quality of that and save as a separate file? I'm sure you can do that through WMM.

And um, I consider myself pretty good at Ninja Gaiden: Black and NG2 (the 3d games, calm down). Although, I still get hit by NG2's ridiculous amounts of explosives everywhere from time to time, and still have a low tolerance for playing MNM(still only NG2).

I really enjoy Tales of games, and I think it's alright to say I'm good with them. A bit different than other JRPGs, which can come down to me just being overleveled... even though it still can at times. On that note I can breeze through BioWare rpgs on their higher difficulties.

And I can run through most RE games pretty quickly.

Thanks

I'm decent as a supporting role in most games, and can play a good tank in games where there are tank roles to be had, but other than that I'm at a pretty average skill level with most any game.

Thanks

I like to imagine I'm decent with most shooters, platformers and that kind of stuff, but my weak points seem to be fighting games and RPGs. I'm not exactly into the strategy common among those games

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm pretty decent with a large variety of genres, but not neccesarily good at them. I tend to play them at my own pace; hence people might have a different idea on how "good" I am.
    Action-platform(meaning stuff like Megaman. Not stuff like Mario), strategy, fighting(I do better on a keyboard than a controller), turn-based vanilla RPG(meaning, not Strategy RPG, or Tactical RPG)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Well for the most part, I think I'm an all-around player. XD I'm good on Call of Duty, I flank enemies when needed. I'm some-what good at RPG Games, which I love lol. And for games like Mario I'm a beast. Lol. But I'm pree good on Call of Duty if I don't say so myself lol. xP

Thanks

I like to play all sorts of games and I'm OK at a big variety of them, my specialty though is sports games, especially tennis and football/soccer ones. I can beat many boys in FIFA and Pro. I'm awfully slow at Fighting games. Even my younger sister, who doesn't enjoy video games much, can beat me. I'm getting I guess!
    Last edited by MaryGR; 5th-June-2011 at 22:01.

Thanks

I am good at most games, my strength lies in FPS or any general action games, platformers, adventure games, and a few puzzle games. I am really terrible at fighting games, the only one I am good at is the original Dead or Alive and apparently that is not a serious fighting game to proud of being good at from what I am told.

Thanks

My strength are very limited like slider puzzles and stealth games. But half the time I do not have the ability to stay focused on most games I play or just fall asleep while playing the game.

Thanks

Platformers don't give me much Hell and I have an easy enough time with them. FPS'es Are defintely my strong suit, But you Put Soul Calibur (any of them) And I'll give you a good fight

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I had my '88-'94 platform hayday predominantly consisting of the side scrolling Mario & Sonic games amongst a few others.

The only fighting game I ever got really good (& I'm talking ridiculous) at was the original Bloody Roar for Playstation

As far as Shooters go, I got pretty good at the first couple Twisted Metals
    FPS, I'mma go with Quake 3, Unreal Tournament (excluding 3 as for some reason I'm not as good at that one), Battlefield 1942 (Desert Combat Mod)

Racing, I'm not too bad @ Need for Speed: Most Wanted & most others that involve police chases :p

RTS, Starcraft I can hold my own (there're plenty who're better at it than I, but I'm pretty damn good), Command & Conquer: Generals & Zero Hour are pretty much my bread & butter until I get more of a feel for Red Alert 3.

I'd count RPGs since I've spent more time playing those than any other genre, but I can't say that I'm good at them (how does one compare RPG ability outside of MMOs?), I just enjoy them, I don't power play through them. But yeah Final Fantasy, Lunar, Chrono Trigger/Cross... good times
    I kinda wish they'd do a Final Fanasy Tactics online..
    When I want your opinion, I will diffuse it from you through osmosis!

Thanks
    EP Points

Great at any strategy,suck in FPS/platform/racing.

Thanks

Brilliant at Rpg's but i'll say i'm better at FPS.

Thanks

I'm best at Pokemon Puzzle League (otherwise known as Tetris Attack). Which is a bit odd, because I suck at standard Tetris (and a lot of other puzzle games), and the puzzle genre is probably 4th or 5th in my list of favorites.

Usually I'm great at turn-based RPGs, adventure games, and platformers.
    Good at action-based RPGs and turn-based strategy.
    Decent at racing, puzzle, and console/controller-based FPS's
    Bad at fighting games
    God-awful at computer FPS's and RTS's

Thanks

I happen to be best at games like Half Life and Portal. So, I guess, first person shooters or games from a first person perspective?

I'm not bad at platformers or RPGs either.

I'm absolutely horrible at sports games and racing games, though. You can count on me to be in last place every time when playing one of those games.