Page 100 of 269 FirstFirst ... 50909596979899100101102103104105110150200 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 4026

Thread: The Hang Out: your post count is going backwards!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Drageuth View Post
    I have an extra, unopened one. You want?
    Why do you have an extra one?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    Yeah I'm getting pretty close with my achievements too, have to do pro and a few other things. I haven't been using infinite ammo though, perhaps I should. I still have to get the last few bsaa symbols and whatever needs to be done in merecenaries which I haven't touched much.

Too many games to do, still have to finish off fallout 3, lost odyssey, fable 2. Barely even touched batman. And stupid me went out and grabbed bayonetta the other day, toooooo muuuuch. No wonder I never sleep.
    I need to finish professional, upgrade every single weapon, and get the rest of the little figures. I'm pretty sure all the other ones require DLC, so they don't count towards the platinum.

Thanks

I never did play EQ myself.. I did play PSO, PSU, FFXI, GW, and WoW over the years, though. Heck I am currently poking a bit at FFXIV on and off out of boredom.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Raype View Post
    I don't think we've played since you went to russia. It's just not the same without your adorable voice echoing in my ear. I tried to play it once after that, I really did. But I was so very
    Prude has a much cooler voice than I do.

And now I feel like an ass.

I was asked if I had ever played EQ.

My reply was "wait, how old do you think I am?"

Apparently, I just needed to be into those games at a younger age than most.
    My uncle played it all the time, back in the day.

Oh, wait, that was also my first experience with weirdo males on the internet.

UR HALF ELF FEMALE IS SO HOTT.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Synthetik View Post
    MMOs are such a waste. Unless you devote your life to it and get the phat lute and then sell your account for thousands of dollars, but even then you probably won't regain all the money you spent in subscription costs and junk food/soda to fuel your late night grinding.
    You really don't have to devote that much time to them.. At the very worst, they can saturate all the time you'd normally spend gaming anyway if you want them to, but eh.. You have to be lacking in serious restraint or have literally nothing else to do to play them endlessly like that.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Prude View Post
    It was anything but adorable. I burped constantly. While eating burritos.
    No wait, Tan was burping the whole time too.
    I have a deflation fetish. It's the opposite of an inflation fetish.

Yeah, that was a rather gas filled evening. Thankfully, nobody was using the red knight.

Thanks
    EP Points

I played WoW with a free trial account. That was just long enough for me to enjoy it for a while before I realized all I was doing is grinding. And I hate grinding.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Prude View Post
    It was anything but adorable. I burped constantly. While eating burritos.
    No wait, Tan was burping the whole time too.
    In my defense, I was sick to my stomach. I'm surprised I didn't have to run and , come to think of it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Milady View Post
    I played WoW with a free trial account. That was just long enough for me to enjoy it for a while before I realized all I was doing is grinding. And I hate grinding.
    I have varying tolerances for grinding.. Sometimes I simply loathe any and all kinds of grinds, while other times I can be downright OCD in regards to it.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tanthias View Post
    In my defense, I was sick to my stomach. I'm surprised I didn't have to run and , come to think of it.
    Note to self: Never play with Tan when he's feeling ill.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Krisan Thyme View Post
    You really don't have to devote that much time to them.. At the very worst, they can saturate all the time you'd normally spend gaming anyway if you want them to, but eh.. You have to be lacking in serious restraint or have literally nothing else to do to play them endlessly like that.
    Oh I know, I didn't mean that you're bound to end up only playing that game for 24 hours a day because it's so addictive or something. I was saying that if you wanted to sell your account for a lot of money you'd need the really high end armor/weapons, which usually take hundreds (if not thousands) of hours to get. It's totally possible to play MMOs casually, although there will always be the people lacking in self control that will let them take over their lives, but I guess that's just inevitable for some people. Although most MMOs are very addictive and are hard to quit playing once you've invested a lot of time into them. I played WoW and FFXI myself for awhile, and know all too well the negative effects they can have if you let your habits get out of hand.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Synthetik View Post
    I played WoW and FFXI myself for awhile, and know all too well the negative effects they can have if you let your habits get out of hand.
    FFXI was a very, very unforgiving game.. I left that game quite bitterly to tell the truth, although I notice they've fixed a lot of problems with it in recent years. (Not nearly enough, but quite a few that I found most annoying..)

WoW actually just made me bored after awhile.. I would always really enjoy it for a bit, and then.. I dunno, I'd suddenly get incredibly bored with it.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milady View Post
    Note to self: Never play with Tan when he's feeling ill.
    Should be no worries. I think Ray was the one who talked me into playing with them even though I was ill. And it took a bit of talking. So yeah (if you ever asked and I was feeling such, I'd say I was ill)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tanthias View Post
    :C oh no

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Yeah, tan was exceptionally ill. I figured he was slightly under the weather.

Boy, was I wrong.

He was trippin' balls.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Yeah, tan was exceptionally ill. I figured he was slightly under the weather.

Boy, was I wrong.

He was trippin' balls.
    Maybe next time you'll believe me