Quote Originally Posted by Rammstein.com
MISSING PERSON � WILLIAM LAMAR � LONDON SIGNING SESSION

Since Friday, Oct. 28th, William Lamar has been missing. It is known that he boarded a plane from the US to London, UK on this date. His parents assume that he was planning to attend the Rammstein signing session there. Since this day no one has heard anything from him. William�s parents are very concerned and worried as William is not well and may need medication. We would like to ask everybody who has attended the London signing session and possibly met William there or at a later time to call one of the below telefone numbers.
William, when you�re reading this, please get in touch with your parents!
It is possible that Williams has in the meantime travelled to Germany - any information can help! Here�s the letter of his parents:

Dear Rammstein Fans,

We are trying to get word to our son, William Lamar, who has been missing from the US since Friday, October 28, 2005. We want to know that he is safe and hope he will contact us soon.

You will find a photo and description of William appear here: http://www.rammstein.com/pdf/WilliamLamarMissing.pdf. He is a big fan of Rammstein. If you have any information about William please contact:

Phone:
In the UK--freephone 0500 700 700 (Missingpersons.org)
or 0207 499 9000(US Embassy)
In Germany--030 83050 (US Embassy)
In the USA--001 617 373 2121 (Northeastern University Saftey Office)
Email: [email protected]

Thank you for helping us find our son,

Bruce and Mary Anne Lamar
(William's parents)
Yeah. This is really cool of Rammstein and their management to do. I know a lot of bands would care less if a fan with an illness has been missing for nearly a month. But for Rammstein to give this kind of attention to a single fan is REALLY cool of them. So, yeah, any of you from Europe (mainly England and Germany) think you've seen this kid, call one of the appropriate numbers above.

Man, I hope they find this guy. And yeah, things like this make me DAMN proud to be a Rammstein fan. They're such cool guys.