Thread: Computer and Game Freebies on the Net.

Threaded View

Nowhere near what my IP says. Which is weird, yes?
    Thanks

Cool Computer and Game Freebies on the Net.

Well, simple enough. Here is a thread to take advantage of generous offers on the net (from any country, since this board is international ). Since, everyone doesn't surf the net heavily, they may miss a few good deals, freebies in this case. So, post links to sites that provide free computer or gaming related items (magazine subscriptions, free full game downloads, etc) The offer/s should be absolutely free. Nothing that needs a purchase or anything. Sites that require a basic free subscription/sign up is fine though Also, when in doubt, ask. If this thread turns into an affiliate profiteering scam I will close it immediately, or delete such posts. Alright, enough B.S here's some links I've found, and I am sure many others have

14-Day Trial - Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided

Free Ground Control Full Game Download

Free Starsiege Tribes Full Game download.

If links don't work, just sign up for a basic membership at the main site and you should be able to access them.

More to come, once I go through my favorites
    Last edited by mushindo; 20th-July-2004 at 00:00.
    The leader is never the idiot, rather the people who follow....