I'm tired of hearing R.I.P EP or from discord A moment of silence for EP.

https://www.emuparadise.me/emuparadise-changing.php

I miss the uploads also but change doesn't mean death I have the utmost faith in the staff here this is one of the longest running and most consistent emulation sites on the web.

Mas J said: Unfortunately, it's not possible right now to do so

and

for now, we need to make this change.

This change is necessary to keep the site going and with our continued support EmuParadise will never die a website only truly dies when the people whether staff or users/fans give up on it.

The staff here are working very hard to keep this site up and relevant for us.

Mas J also said this was an emotional decision for him

So please People I'm asking if you have any kindness at all Please stop posting R.I.P EP or stuff like,
this site is useless without roms instead try to show some support for the staff that are trying to keep this wonderful site open for us.

think for a moment with the state of things it would be easier for the staff to totally pull the plug on EP as other sites have done in the most recent attacks in the war on piracy/game preservation.

Thank you for your time sorry for the rant everyone it just gets under my skin that the staff are trying for us and a majority of people act like it is already dead without giving them a chance to do anything.