Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
Yeah I watched it in full HD, Danish audio with English subs.
It was ok. Some bits were a bit meh and a couple of wtf bits too, but overall I found it interesting enough. Definitely more interesting than a lot of English/American shows around recently.
The end especially I was all wtf?!!!?

If you like war stuff, history, with some soap elements thrown in I'd recommend it.

Edit: A warning though, at the end of each episode it has clips from the next episode. You can predict when it's going to happen...you'll see what I mean when you watch it. Whenever I got to that part at the end of an ep I stopped watching and started watching the next ep instead.

Is it tricky to find or can I just easily search it up on you know where?

For example most Wuxia shows are kinda hard to find unfortunately. This seems like it was a fairly big deal so I'm hoping it will be pretty easy to find with English subs.

Lately I've been watching the 2nd season of Rurouni Kenshin since it's one of my favourite anime things ever. It still suffers from being an anime (nothing happens in episode 4 of this season literally nothing (okay one thing) I think if CN were airing it they'd cut that episode and just leave you wondering why someone is dead since they are so fond of doing that kind of shit) but overall it's very good.