ReviveDC Project Presents…
Sonic Adventure Limited Edition (NTSC-U) (99 Minute Disc Required)

So I have been promising this for a while now, it took me buying this pricey game three times totaling over $300 invested to get this release to the public but I am proud to finally be the first to release this into the public hands. In case you didn't notice this was never for sale but rather for rent only from Hollywood video. It is more less the International version of the game with updated camera angles and bug fixes applied so bring you this game the way it should have been on day one.

This release features untouched video and audio taken from 44k stereo to 32k stereo and is hard to tell any difference from the original GD-ROM. The game also came with some nice extra's the BETA dumped by DRX at Hidden Palace didn't have. Since we went with the tried and true method of DATA/DATA booting I was able to include all these goodies on the disc. So before playing while the disc is in the drive browse the disc and look under EXTRA's for a few treats Sega left for us in the low density tracks.

So here we are bringing you two never before ripped/dumped games in two weeks, our first was JoJo's Bizarre Adventure for Matching Service and now Sonic Limited Edition 13 years after being released by Sega. This makes #91 for the ReviveDC team and with our 100th release around the corner get ready for another treat like Triple Threat. Also you might want to stock up on 99min CDR's as we have many more already prepped as we strive for excellent preservation of our disc not downsampled watered down releases so some are to big to fit 80min disc and retain quality. If that isn't your thing I suggest sticking to the trash rips out there as I don't intend to slaughter a great game just for space, that is what DCRes is for. Oh wait that was just repacking scene work and claiming as their own e.g. Marvel vs Capcom 2, Silver, Dino Crisis. Just compared his files to the scene files and check the MD5's, it is strange all the files hashes match as it is impossible unless you are using their work but I he has claimed it as his own.

Like the game? Thank the people who worked on it!
Ripped and cracked by: atreyu187
Art by: comradesnarky

Read the ReviveDC Review

NFO (Click the <--> button for proper display)

Download at JumboFiles
Download Links:
Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. Cover Previews (Included with game)
DVD Sleeve

NTSC-U Black

NTSC-U White