Thread: Sports discussions: Football, Pie throwing, Chinese chequers, etc.

Threaded View

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by mimori
    Haha, jeez, that's like Australia, India, England or one of the other cricket powerhouses playing against pretty much any other nation in the world. It's like...yeah you're the best, but only because hardly anyone else actually plays the damn game. :'D
    Japan is pretty good. The way team USA was constructed is pretty fair. No pros from any league among other things.

Oh and we see how basketball goes when we put our foot down.

I kinda lied earlier. Germany is of course my #1 team but I tend to also cheer for Mexico and the US as well in WC as long as they aren't running into Germany. US since I live here and I just like Mexico.

Teams I hate: England and Italy. The reasons should be obvious but I'll state them anyway...England suck and are one of the most consistently overrated teams and Italy are just dirty.

Can't really hate Spain, this current gen is just way too good. Fantastic to watch in most games.
    Last edited by Gypsy; 8th-July-2011 at 23:59.