hi guys. i am pretty new to all this and i would appreciate anyones help with my issue. i am trying to get psx games ont my iphone 3gs. i have already successfully jailbroken it. i have psx4all, winscp and winrar and i have dowloaded the game (final fantasy 7)
i think the part of the process im getting wrong is extracting the game. i know how to drag and drop it into my iphone with ssh, and i have the bios with the correct properties and everything. i just dont know what to do once you donload the iso from emuparadise. i save it onto my desktop and it shows up with the winrar icon and says its already in the archive. do i just right click and say extract here on each disk and individually copy the folders from that into winscp? or am i missing a step. ive heard people say go into winrar and double click the first disk and something should happen, but i dont get it. please help! i feel like i have everything right im just screwing a minor thing up. thanks in advance for answering and please try to avoid as much technobabble as possible. thanks!!!