Quote Originally Posted by Quiji View Post
Final Fantasy 7.

It obviously does not get enough praise and tribute in the form of killing the first born child of every family. Despite constant crappy sequels, prequels, offshoots and general mainstream discussion, it is still underrated. People just don't seem to understand the godliness of that game, outclassing even the heavens above.
Hows is this underrated? It was one of the most popular Final Fantasies and still is! If anything it's overrated. The fan base for this game is so large it's a buzz kill for anyone who actually enjoyed the game for what it was and nothing more. Not to mention characters ported to other games like kingdom hearts, not to mention 2 other games based off it one being a prequel, and another being based off Vincent, not to mention a CGI MOVIE!!!

I hope you were being sarcastic otherwise your fanboy praise is shit and is the reason a lot of people have grown to hate the game all together. >.<

As for being on topic, hmm, Brave Fencer Musashi...It's a little bit kiddish and cheezy but that's the beauty of it. It kind of mocks JRPG's which is pretty funny as an inside joke. I would also have to say Swords & Serpents(NES). There's really no recognition of that game. Whenever I mention it, people really don't have a clue as to what I'm talking about. There really isn't much of a story except "Reach the bottom and slay the dragon" Ok lets go...It's straight to the point, and in the beginning, during character selections takes on the property of D&D with the rolling of stats. The simplicity of the game is it's strong point.