Thread: New(b) user problems [Wii game and par2]

Thanks

Default New(b) user problems [Wii game and par2]

Forgive my newbiness but I'm having issues with turning a .rar Wii game into a .iso

I have no issues with getting the files downloaded with JDownloader. My issues are with trying to figure out how QuickPar works. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do with the .rar files I get from JDownloader like how do I repair them or turn them into an iso file. I've tried following instructions but my wee little brain just can't comprehend some of the stuff(I feel old). Any help would be appreciated.

Forgot to mention the game I'm trying to work with is Metroid Prime 3.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

The directions to do this are pretty simple, as long as you aren't launching Quickpar and clicking options it's kinda hard to screw up. If you have been opening Quickpar and clicking, delete any/all your par2 files and download a fresh one from the relevant post.

To repair your stuff, place the par2 in the same folder as your downloaded files. Double-click on the par2, Quickpar will launch and scan your download, it should say "ready to repair" and let you hit the Repair button. You hit that, it does it's thing for a moment, and you're done.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ragnar For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I was doing those very things. Finally got it to work though, so thanks for holding my hand. lol