Thread: Don't you hate those YouTube copyrighted videos?

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Don't you hate those YouTube copyrighted videos?

Like the ones you usually see all over YouTube? Yeah, there really annoying. Its impossible watching a YouTube video without these "copyrighted" videos.
    This is what I like to call:

THE UNORIGINAL TV AND MOVIE VIDEOS

Seriously. A lot of people do this, and I'm not one of them. They also copy TV shows, which isn't even theirs... Sure, these videos can be useful if you missed them on TV and in cinemas, but seriously. They always come up with really stupid names, like this one I seen while watching Joe's SpongeBob parody.

"Spongebob Squarepants Full Episodes New 2015 - Animation Movies 2015 - Cartoon For Children"

WHAT?! Did they seriously need to add lots of words to a title? That's like if I make a YouTube channel like "AnimationTVShowMovie2015" or even "DisneyAnimationHDChildrenTV"

They are dumb people who don't even come up with anything original. If your going to go on YouTube, MAKE SOMETHING ORIGINAL!

Thanks

They have the long titles so they show up if someone types "Cartoons for Children"

I'm amazed they arent flagged as soon as they are uploaded but then again they use video effects such as messing with the contrast or colour or having the TV show running in a box surrounded by a wallpaper of the TV show so fly under the radar

Thanks
    EP Points

If one video is flagged, they'll keep coming. I don't even think they are real people, they are spam-bots created by people just so people can watch TV shows and movies on YouTube when you DON'T NEED TO UPLOAD IT TO YOUTUBE, JUST WATCH IT ON NETFLIX.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by allanbuzzy View Post
    DON'T NEED TO UPLOAD IT TO YOUTUBE, JUST WATCH IT ON NETFLIX.
    Howabout a free streaming service?
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    Howabout a free streaming service?
    It'd be pretty hard considering if it was free, a lot of the big TV and movie companies will not bother to add their shows on a free streaming service. It would be illegal.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by allanbuzzy View Post
    It'd be pretty hard considering if it was free, a lot of the big TV and movie companies will not bother to add their shows on a free streaming service. It would be illegal.
    bah, youtube buffers too long for larger videos like that for me so i use this thing called torrenting. also, to the above quote: it'd be illegal due largely to copyright and the ever hated DRM if i'm not entirely mistaken.

and before anyone brings up how piracy is bad: they can fight piracy till the end of time but it'll NEVER be stopped entirely.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah, yeah, Piracy is bad, m'kay?

No, if something is normally unobtainable through normal means (especially shows cancelled from years past, rare games, old movies, etc.), Piracy is good. Hence, if I want to see something that has evaded my memory despite me knowing it exists, I will go to YouTube first.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Sometimes piracy really is the only way to watch something. Take, for example, The Secret World of Alex Mack, a series where the first season was released on DVD... and then nothing else was officially. Nobody is doing reruns, no online service has it as far as I'm aware. For all intents and purposes, the show is being denied to anybody who wants to see it outside of the first 13 episodes. If they're not providing it anywhere else, then the only way to ever see it is through the dreaded piracy.

Thanks

Now there's a blast from the past, TSWoAM.
    Fancy listening to a new gaming podcast? Have a listen to our show The Ban Hammer Podcast
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIuLhCEW3Rc
    Episode 13: Tokyo Gameshow 2016 [Casual Gaming Banter]

Elmdor Rizer is offline Official Chronicler of EP
    Unofficial Chronicler of your underwear drawer
    Thanks
    EP Points

What I really hate is those videos where people, like, film random things and then your pesky friends/co-workers/neighbours/mailmen make you watch said videos.

Actually, I think I just hate my pesky friends/co-workers/neighbours/mailmen.

Michael Ballack, he scores free-kicks.
    He's got black hair, and he's german.
    Michael Ballack, trains in paddocks.
    in his spare time, HE FARMS HADDOCKS!
    Watch me play Super C, guys!!

Thanks
    EP Points

I hate youtube in general for taking down videos for copyright, but other versions of the video from 2008 are left available.

And for tons of other reasons too, that's why I mostly use dailymotion along with a lot of other video sites to get content.

And they are spambots and bots - take a look at Dailymotion, they flooded about a million acccounts there all with YouTube copied content (all of them use real names, a topic or subject or a single word, and take everything from that topic - like 'Clock' would take any clip with the word clock in it for example), and then all of them just 'vanished' on 11th September or 13th September.
    Last edited by DixieKongJD; 28th-October-2015 at 13:18.

I'll recaptcha Google for their idiotic policies.

Thanks
    EP Points

You seem like a person who'd post my poem for others to read if I had written a poem about sun-dried tomatoes and the way they make my tingly parts tickle. The copyright police is way too sloppy these days.

Thanks
    EP Points

that's true, and yeah, copyright police is too sloppy
    although they did decide to destroy the list on Rockcrusher Movies on Phoenix/Kodi sadly which was the best add-on on there

now, my Kodi box doesn't even work, crashes whenever you type 'http'

I'll recaptcha Google for their idiotic policies.

Thanks
    EP Points

Also, my tomatoes are way too dry now.

Thanks

nope, what annoys me msotly is some youtube videos will be cut in half, the top part with a red filter, the bottom with a green and laced over one another for no apparent reason... why. why did this become a thing. or maybe its just youtube screwing with me.
    Walk your own path, let no one tell you what is good for you, what is good or evil, these are decisions we all need to come to as individuals, finding and traveling our paths is our only reason to exist. be true to yourself, no other can interfere with this, but its as easy as walking.