Thread: best ps2 and xbox mod chip

USA, the best damm place in the world, always and forever
    Thanks

Default best ps2 and xbox mod chip

i think this is the right spot for this thread, if not, a mod can move it if they want. anyways, what the best ps2 mod chip? i need to get one soon. and can i put them in myself? i know how to do some basic sodering, but none of that micro sodering. anyone ever put one in them selves? and while i'm here, whats the best xbox mod chip?

www.PacificMods.com

Selling modchip installation services, premodified consoles, and other cool stuff. Low costs and high quality products and services.

Thanks
    EP Points

???? I didn't even know you could get mod chips for ps2 and xbox. WOW I want a ps2 mod chip too!!!!!

SomeUserGuy Guest

ps2 modchips have been out for a while now. i read about the xbox modchip a while ago too.

The Nightingale Guest

The best PS2 mod-chip is the DVD messiah..
    it directly boots DVDr, CDr, Backups, imports..
    If you have some knowkedge/worked with internal hi-tech electric circuits before i think you can install it and here's a link showing you how: http://www.china-messiah.com/

as for the XBOX i dont know.

thread_of_fate Guest

xbox, i couldnt really care less but for ps2 the messiah is the best. Its kinda rare and you usually have to order from another country like japan.

Thanks

Default mod-chip

I don't know anything about the messiah chip so I can't comment but it looks like mod-chip.com has the same "type" of mod-chip. As long as you don't have to swap anything out from your console its good like the ps1 mod-chips.

I've been hearing though that the ps2 linux kit will have mod-chip protection detection on it, so It would be useless to buy a mod-chip now, thats if your going to eventually get a linux ps2 kit.

Graphics, and 3D polygons don't make great games, story-lines do!!

Grantu2