Thread: Final Fantasy VIII - Error/Stuck in Timber (Back Alley)

Thanks

Default Final Fantasy VIII - Error/Stuck in Timber (Back Alley)

Hey, I seem to be unable to go up the stairs in the back alley to get to the TV Station, in Timber.

I have tried repeatedly to go up the stairs at the end of the alley to get to the giant television screen but when I go up the stairs and the scene-change occurs, I end up back in the same place on the stairs and it will not let me beyond this point.

I've tried different copies of the ROM/ISO (PAL/NTSC), tried saving multiple times, and even tried different settings in my Emulator (PCSX for Mac), no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I noticed that there was a similar topic some years ago and the guy resolved the issue by updating his emu (PCSX 1.9.91 - 1.9.92).

Unfortunately, I started with 1.9.92 and updated to 1.9.93 but I've had no luck, still stuck.

Any pointers/ideas? I'd be very grateful!

Thanks

not to sound rude or anything but Mac there is your problem it all ends there

pc wise u can do anything no such thing as crashes

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Use Mednafen psx through retroarch http://buildbot.libretro.com/

Well you have two choices for using mednafen psx, openemu or retroarch .

PCSX is just a TAD outdated and no actual progress has been made on the forks other than PCSX ReARMed which is only for ARM devices.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.