Page 213 of 267 FirstFirst ... 113163203208209210211212213214215216217218223263 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 4005

Thread: The Cheat-Out: Save states are for champs.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    All I want is the hard drive
    doesn't mean you can't sell the rest
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Phineas Squiggletail, Esq View Post
    Whoops

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sheras View Post
    I just got the Bones recently, it is really fun being able to jump so much. Symbiote was the first armor exotic I ever got, bought an exotic helmet engram off of Xur week 1 and got that baby.

One thing I extremely dislike is how Bungie has repeatedly reduced the farming/grind from Destiny. They keep catering to new players, which is nice and all, but it makes me feel like I've wasted a lot of time, and the pricing on the taken king is just complete bullshit, even though I think it looks good, I'm definitely leaning toward not getting it.
    I normally try to buy an engram or two every week off Xur. I don't get much worth a shit, it's normally stuff I already have.

Yeah it kinda annoys me too. But it annoys me more the fact that my friends are getting all the good guns and I'm sitting here without shit.

I ended up paying for it, mostly because I'm really excited for the stuff that's coming. Just hoping I don't regret it.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Whoops
    Your posts are usually exemplary in this area.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    who has a original playstation and is able to run burned games?

Also able to record the footage?
    whadda ya need?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
    I normally try to buy an engram or two every week off Xur. I don't get much worth a shit, it's normally stuff I already have.

Yeah it kinda annoys me too. But it annoys me more the fact that my friends are getting all the good guns and I'm sitting here without shit.

I ended up paying for it, mostly because I'm really excited for the stuff that's coming. Just hoping I don't regret it.
    When HoW first came out, that second week after? Xur was selling Guantlet engrams, I spent 1000 motes of light to try and get the Feedback Fence for titans (which are absolute shit btw, but im a collector and want everything), there are 9 exotic guantlets in the game....I never got those. Luckily he sold them straight up like 3 weeks later or something so I bought them for coins then, but god damn im still pissed about that.

And dude, I know the feeling of getting nothing over and over, I got my Hawkmoon just before HoW released after seeing at least 20 drop in front of my face. I've seen a shit ton of 4th Horsemen drop as well, ran a nightfall with a friend and he went afk, no biggie I finished no problem...he got a 4th Horsemen...
    Last edited by Sheras; 24th-July-2015 at 03:16.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

You kids and your online games.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

When HoW first came out, that second week after? Xur was selling Guantlet engrams, I spent 1000 motes of light to try and get the Feedback Fence for titans (which are absolute shit btw, but im a collector and want everything), there are 9 exotic guantlets in the game....I never got those. Luckily he sold them straight up like 3 weeks later or something so I bought them for coins then, but god damn im still pissed about that.

And dude, I know the feeling of getting nothing over and over, I got my Hawkmoon just before HoW released after seeing at least 20 drop in front of my face. I've seen a shit ton of 4th Horsemen drop as well, ran a nightfall with a friend and he went afk, no biggie I finished no problem...he got a 4th Horsemen...
    Damn man I'd be salty about that too. The most hype moment I've had so far in Destiny, on PS4 at least, since I had pretty much everything on XOne, was when I got the Ice Breaker from a Legendary Engram. I about blew my friends' ears out...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Your posts are usually exemplary in this area.
    That's because in like my second month here or so, I jokingly corrected Steve's grammar in the HO. Like 3-4 days later I made a mistake like I just did, he corrected it, and gave me negative rep

Thanks
    EP Points

You kids and your online games.
    insert quote from cranky kong here
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
    Damn man I'd be salty about that too. The most hype moment I've had so far in Destiny, on PS4 at least, since I had pretty much everything on XOne, was when I got the Ice Breaker from a Legendary Engram. I about blew my friends' ears out...
    Oh don't worry, I've seen that exact same friend get a 4th Horsemen from a Legendary Engram!

Good thing he is in agony because he still needs Bones and the Necrochasm

And going further on that train, very first week of TDB, back when the exotic chance was in the abyss in the raid, first try a member of my group got one.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

That's because in like my second month here or so, I jokingly corrected Steve's grammar in the HO. Like 3-4 days later I made a mistake like I just did, he corrected it, and gave me negative rep
    I just figured it's because you are smart.

I do my best when I'm not plastered. I mean, it's a forum not a chat room. One has as much time as one needs before hitting a button to post.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Oh don't worry, I've seen that exact same friend get a 4th Horsemen from a Legendary Engram!

Good thing he is in agony because he still needs Bones and the Necrochasm

And going further on that train, very first week of TDB, back when the exotic chance was in the abyss in the raid, first try a member of my group got one.
    DAMMIT that reminds me I need the Nechrocasm too.

Wait, a 4th Horseman from a Legendary?! :O That's some luck.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    insert quote from cranky kong here
    Damn right.

Even in my off time I don't have time for that shit, because I'm playing mostly single player games. When I want to play multi-player I do it with friends. Usually card games these days.

Thanks
    EP Points

Damn right.

Even in my off time I don't have time for that shit, because I'm playing mostly single player games. When I want to play multi-player I do it with friends. Usually card games these days.
    I have a lot of free time but I'm starting to move away from online games if I had to give a reason it'd be their life expectancy.
    card games like poker or card games like MTG?