Thread: Looking for an ISO

Thanks

Question Looking for an ISO

Does anybody have an ISO + MP3 version of Sonic Jam? I have no idea how to use the MDS and MDF files, so if there's an ISO version i'd gladly take that instead. I wanna try this game out but I don't know how.

Thanks

Oops, I think I posted this in the wrong section. I'm gonna repost this in ROM & ISO requests, and either i'm a retard and don't see the delete post button, or there is no delete button.

Thanks

Nevermind, that section was closed. Whatever.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

go to the uploads section look in the system sub section there and there will be a stuck thread that you can post your request in

P.S. not sure why you would want an mp3 version of the game??? I'm not awre opf any good emulators being able to run those as the best out there is SSF or Yabause and neither run lower quality mp3's and for console use you are better off with RAW or Wav audio to get correct sync or at the very least a lossless codec that can be converted back to RAW or Wav without quality and or length loss

You can get the game from the main site at http://www.emuparadise.me/Sega_Satur...ic_Jam_(U)/406

If you really wanted though that is easy enough to convert to iso+mp3's maybe for an android port, wouldn't know about Saturn on Android though

Then again if you are emulating you are better off just getting the actual megadrive/genesis games and emulating the original machine instead of emulating the saturn that is emulating the Megadrive/Genesis
    Last edited by Zorlon; 22nd-June-2015 at 20:03.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR