Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: E3 2015 Thread. Vids, pics, rumours and hype go here.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Arrow E3 2015 Thread. Vids, pics, rumours and hype go here.

Ok, gals and guys, let's comment in this thread all the conferences, news and rumours regarding the new games being announced at the Electronic Entertainment Expo that is taking place at Los Angeles.

Share you comments and opinions, what you are looking forward the most and don't forget to post vids, pics and links!

And let's start with 2 classic rumours Apparently, Shenmue III and Final Fantasy VII Remake are being developed by Yu Suzuki and Quantic Dreams, the former, and Square-Enix, the latter, exclusively for PS4.

It wouldn't be a true E3 without rumours like these

Sources:
    http://www.jeuxactu.com/e3-2015-sony...-ps4-99098.htm
    http://www.siliconera.com/2015/06/15...playstation-4/

Thanks
    EP Points

Watching the Bethesda conference now, will edit back with HYPE soon.

Doom - Looks absolutely brilliant, I wasn't sure about it at all until I watched this trailer. Seems to be a modern take on it while still maintaining the classic Doom theme. Hopefully there's more demonic type settings for levels later on in the campaign and not just the space station type setting. The double barreled shotgun and chainsaw were like HELL YEAH! When they were picked up!

More gameplay, looked even more amazing. Hype!

Battlecry doesn't appeal to me.
    Last edited by Inferno.; 15th-June-2015 at 10:57.

Thanks
    EP Points

Wut??? Shenmue III too??

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    Tell me about Fallout 4 once you're done.
    vc3 released.

Thanks
    EP Points

Doom - Looks absolutely brilliant, I wasn't sure about it at all until I watched this trailer. Seems to be a modern take on it while still maintaining the classic Doom theme. Hopefully there's more demonic type settings for levels later on in the campaign and not just the space station type setting. The double barreled shotgun and chainsaw were like HELL YEAH! When they were picked up!

More gameplay, looked even more amazing. Hype!

Battlecry doesn't appeal to me.
    Yeah! Woke up this morning to the gameplay footage so that was a nice surprise. Looks like they've taken a lot of cues from Brutal Doom too, which is encouraging. The one thing I really, really don't like though is the slower pace. Half the fun of Doom is how frantic it is. Hopefully they speed it up a little before release.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
    Yeah! Woke up this morning to the gameplay footage so that was a nice surprise. Looks like they've taken a lot of cues from Brutal Doom too, which is encouraging. The one thing I really, really don't like though is the slower pace. Half the fun of Doom is how frantic it is. Hopefully they speed it up a little before release.
    Yeah they did say something along the lines of it must be fastpaced, but in the footage it isn't really. I'm ok with that though, games have changed a lot since the original Doom and it's good to see so much of it there, while making it modern at the same time.

And holy shit, Fallout 4. I'm sold on this game, I really want to play it! I enjoyed 3 but not to the extent of playing it for hundreds of hours, in fact I think I managed 10 But 4 looks like it's something really special.

Dishonored 2 looks decent, I haven't played 1 through yet though. Might as well wait and play the Definitive Edition now though.

That's me totally sold on Fallout 4 and Doom, probably won't pre order them but will probably get them at release.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inferno. For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Thanks
    EP Points

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...postcount=1376

Holy shit.. it's really happening, now the Internet has gone moar crazy than before.

The Last Guardian too??!!?!

vc3 released.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah they did say something along the lines of it must be fastpaced, but in the footage it isn't really. I'm ok with that though, games have changed a lot since the original Doom and it's good to see so much of it there, while making it modern at the same time.

And holy shit, Fallout 4. I'm sold on this game, I really want to play it! I enjoyed 3 but not to the extent of playing it for hundreds of hours, in fact I think I managed 10 But 4 looks like it's something really special.

Dishonored 2 looks decent, I haven't played 1 through yet though. Might as well wait and play the Definitive Edition now though.

That's me totally sold on Fallout 4 and Doom, probably won't pre order them but will probably get them at release.
    Yeah Fallout 4 looks incredible. I probably won't get it at launch in case it's buggy as sin, but it looks like a must buy for me too.

Quote Originally Posted by meganova View Post
    http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...postcount=1376

Holy shit.. it's really happening, now the Internet has gone moar crazy than before.

The Last Guardian too??!!?!

Great news but I'm always a bit sad when this stuff gets leaked beforehand. Imagine the crowd exploding in that room if FFVII was just unveiled cold.

Jackhammer is offline Administrator
    Stroke The Goat
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,268 Times in 270 Posts
    EP Points

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Maybe I won't need to buy that new PS3 after all.

Hooray for homogenization!

Thanks
    EP Points

Microsoft's E3 disappointed me. Bringing down a Ford GT from the ceiling for Forza 6 really wasn't impressive.

The Rare Collection, Gears of War 1 Ultimate Edition, Gears 4 and Forza 6

Rise of the Tomb Raider looks alright, what the showed just reminded me of Modern Warfare 2's snow level though

Backwards compatibility isn't something I expected, especially not with the amount of remasters we're getting these days! But something I don't care about all the same.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Ubisoft, this is so bad..........

Thanks

I missed ubisoft though I did hear there was a new Trackmania, anyone know if they mentioned a PC release?
    Also can't wait for more info to come out about Dishourned 2.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by JonFM View Post
    I missed ubisoft though I did hear there was a new Trackmania, anyone know if they mentioned a PC release?
    Also can't wait for more info to come out about Dishourned 2.
    Will be on PS4, Xbone, and PC

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sheras View Post
    Will be on PS4, Xbone, and PC
    Welp E3 now done, All I would ever need to know. (well not really but that pretty much all I cared about from Ubisoft)