Thread: PPSSPP Multiplayer Matchmaking Thread

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Default PPSSPP Multiplayer Matchmaking Thread

For anyone who wants to have a easy time finding people who wish to play certain PSP games online in PPSSPP feel free to post in here.

If you wish to know how to get online in PPSSPP I made a tutorial here - http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...Evolve-Method)

If it is confusing I can help you out in real time.

If you wish to keep your username and all that private make sure to PM your playing buddy with your info, you can chat in evolve to make it easier.

On Topic, I am currently wanting to play Metal Gear Solid Portable Op and Peace Walker online, anyone wish to play?

For a large compatibility list go here ,

Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links.
    Last edited by Warrior; 27th-May-2015 at 17:32.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Warrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Up until seeing this post, I wasn't even aware that ppsspp could go online, good to know.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by rmcin329 View Post
    Up until seeing this post, I wasn't even aware that ppsspp could go online, good to know.
    Yup, its pretty easy really to set up and there are plenty of compatible games for the multiplayer, some still do not work online like.........Power Stone.........I wish that would get fixed because that would be crazy fun.

Well let me know if you wish to play something and il help you get set up.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

I do have a save on Portable Ops but its pretty early on still. I haven't played in quite a long while simply because I have a huge game backlog. I don't know when i'll get around to playing it again, but if I do i'll certainly keep in mind that you might be available for multiplayer. Is there a list of what psp games support multiplayer, that work on ppsspp? Honestly when i do use ppsspp nowadays its typically to progress on Valkyria Chronicles 2(storywise i'm up to December in the game). At the moment i'm working on unlocking character missions that i'm missing, which is about 11 including Lavinia(i know i can't get hers until post game).
    Last edited by rmcin329; 27th-May-2015 at 07:21.

Thanks
    EP Points

I wouldnt mind playing some wipeout if it's possible.

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって