Thread: Cancelling Premium Account?

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Cancelling Premium Account?

http://www.emuparadise.me/premium-faq.php
    I followed the instructions on the main site to cancel my account (I'm only cancelling for now, and pick it up again later). The website gumroad I am trying to load on both a normal screen laptop and a widescreen one too but the website looks 'too layered' and when I go to the library option, the page is mostly blank...

Can my premium account be cancelled by an admin please? I would greatly appreciate it. I can give you the email address I used if I need to of course.

EDIT:
    I found an option on settings right at the bottom of the page, it says cancel your gumroad account, does this cancel my recurring payment? I so then could I suggest adding it into the text about how to cancel a premium account??
    Last edited by Rich666; 22nd-May-2015 at 18:21.

Thanks
    EP Points

If you're having trouble with the Gumroad interface you can always send an email to [email protected] and we'll cancel it for you

Thanks
    EP Points

Will do and have now done so, thanks