Thread: Toaplan. Do they have any other good games that aren't shooters?

Thanks
    EP Points

Unhappy Toaplan. Do they have any other good games that aren't shooters?

Okay so everyone has heard of the meme called "All your base are belong to us" but very few have played the game that made it famous.
    It really is a good game. But has anyone played any other of toaplan's other shooters? Like Truxton or Batusgun? I've yet to play some of the
    company's other games but Seriously though. Even though the game has become (Relatively) popular How come I don't see people
    talking about it or Toaplan's Other games for that matter. I personally like Zero Wing and their other shooters. But have any of you played any
    other of their games? Let me know I'm genuinely interested to know what other awesome games they may have put out but never saw much attention.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toaplan....#Arcade_Games

I don't think many people talk about old arcade shooters now tbh. I've forgotten exactly what games I've played just because it was so long ago and there are quite a few of them
    Only particular titles that I played heavily over several years have stuck in my mind.

Spoiler warning: