Thread: Super Smash Bros. Melee cannot extract because file archive is incomplete (MAC)

Thanks

Default Super Smash Bros. Melee cannot extract because file archive is incomplete (MAC)

I downloaded the Melee file, extracted it into another folder, and extracted the first rar file I saw inside of it. It started to extract the .gcm file fine, but it stopped and I got an error message saying that it could not extract the gcm because the file archive is incomplete. The .rar containing the gcm is 50mb, is that correct? I redownloaded multiple times and I got the same error message so I don't know what do.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah it sounds like the download is getting interrupted. Try using a download manager or plugin for your browser that supports resuming downloads. You'll have to google that though as I don't know what's out there for a Mac.