wasn't sure if i should put this here or in the everything console section.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/82748...kings/71533844 (pretty much talking to myself there but it helped me keep track of where i was in the game.

ok, so pretty much, i've opened all but 1 chest (no idea where the last one is), beaten all but 1 painting at checkers (again, no idea where it is), lit all 11 torches, opened all vaults (you need to hit the lvl cap of 50 to open them all), and after hitting 100% on my save file i claimed the sword of valor.

as of now and according to that last post, i am at the end (note: that sword? it does absolutely nothing aside from making you look gold to other players in multiplayer so its basically a trashy trophy item). if anyone here has tried this game (its only $1), might you have some clues on those 3 "lost items", how to use gems, the dagger, how to help creaky get rid of that "booger blob" (its really called that ) that roams the hallways if its even possible? i've looked through every single floor top to bottom numerous times and have no idea where this last painting is (note: its one of those burnt ones that require the queens tiara to access) nor that last chest.

it seems like this game is almost entirely non-existent online as theres only 2 videos i saw on youtube and 2-3 other threads on gamefaqs aside from mine. oh and that one section where i said not to grab the sword? thats at ANY time before your save file is 100%, grab it before then and it'll kill you only this time when you revive you'll be all bloody and mangled.