Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: EP Turns 15, Competition Entries

Thanks

I've just added a web version of the game!

Spent some time today tweaking browser support, and it works great now. The browser version file size is also much smaller, around 8mb.

Mirror 1 on Google Drive (much faster download)
    Mirror 2 on BitBalloon

Chrome will work best, but it also plays fine on Firefox. I'll upload a video very soon for those who just want to see what it's like, or haven't reached the end.

Thanks

Woah dude, this is pretty cool. I would've loved a character sprite though, but I know it's a lot of work. Great job

Thanks

Thanks Joeri! I appreciate the comments.

I would have liked a character sprite too! I even had most of the framework ready. Unfortunately I had some issues that I just didn't have time to troubleshoot before the competition ended. I do have a soft spot for my little red placeholder dude though.

I'd like to update the game further after the competition, it's been a lot of fun working on it.

For those who wanted to see the game without having to play it, I've also just uploaded a YouTube playthrough!

http://youtu.be/GDnHSzHFpYg
    Last edited by ConvenientTowel; 29th-March-2015 at 13:43. Reason: Updated YouTube video

Thanks
    EP Points

Congrats to the winners

Announcement here:
    http://www.emuparadise.me/News/comments.php?id=1112

Thanks

Whoah! Wow! That's really exciting! Thank you!

Congratulations to all the other winners, well deserved.

The game was made in a self-imposed game jam very close to competition end. It took three days and an all nighter. It was a lot of fun to do. I'd like to add some polish soon for the things I ran out of time for, such a character sprite and some layout tweaks for the harder to reach letters.

A few people asked for the music (note to self, add credits into game). The main gameplay track is by Cynicmusic here, and the ending birthday tune by BadgerBoy is here.

Thanks again, I hope people find the game fun!
    Last edited by ConvenientTowel; 29th-March-2015 at 20:37.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Happy Birthday Emuparadise and congrats to all the winners!

Thanks
    EP Points

Congrats to all winners, and props to all who participate it, you guys are amazing!

Happy Birthday EP!
    vc3 released.

Thanks

ConvenientTowel, Congratulations, I knew the moment anyone would do a video game, they would win. You deserve that 1st place (Even though I'm jelly ). Honestly though, I thought I had more of a chance, but at least I got an honourable mention, so I guess that's cool (EDIT: I just realised I just won a month of EP Premium, so that's really great )

Enjoy your console

BTW, Lluvias, wanna Collab?
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 31st-March-2015 at 16:36. Reason: posts merged

Thanks

I would love to win that competition......I am longing for a ps4......please let me in the competition

Thanks
    Thanked 13,308 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Unfortunately the competition ended a few days ago. But stick around, I'm sure we'll have PS5's in 2020
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here