Thread: Gaming Backlogs

Threaded View

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Gaming Backlogs

I'm sure most people will have huge gaming backlogs these days especially with services like PS Plus giving away a ridiculous amount of content per week, Games for Gold giving away just as much, or those Steam sales we all can't resist.
    But I was curious if there's anyone else with some absolute "must play"/gems in theirs that they want to play through immediately, but never seem to get around to?

Some really notable mentions from mine:

• Resident Evil REmake REmaster HD (I've been meaning to play this since it was released on the Gamecube, but I was too scared of it back then to play it. I think those memories from childhood are putting me off a little bit, although I know I'll make it through it now. )
    • The Last of Us Remaster (I've been meaning to play this since it came out on PS3, and then I've been meaning to play it since it got remastered. I couldn't tell you what's putting me off playing it.)
    • South Park the Stick of Truth

So, are there any gems/must play titles in your backlog you just haven't got around to playing (yet)?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inferno. For This Useful Post: