Thread: Folklore (PS3)

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Folklore (PS3)

Anyone here familiar with this game? I'm having trouble with the Undersea City world. I'm playing as Keats and am getting stuck in the old capital at roughly the upper right corner of the map. The enemy there seems like a boss and is quite hard to deal with. I have no idea what it is even called so don't ask. It looks like some kind of green jelly that quickly splits itself from 1 into 2 then 3 and then 4 copies. It seems to get injured by freezing it then using something of the destroy element on it. However i can't seem to actually absorb any of the 4 of them and i can't prevent it from splitting only delay it a little. I understand whats needed to absorb him thats not the issue. The issue is that while i'm trying to absorb 1, one of the other will knock me out of it, and i can't seem to get all 4 of them to go down at once.

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm not really familiar with the game, nor I have played it, but I assume the boss name is Agar-agar?
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/930085-folklore/42141660
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/930085-folklore/40875577
    http://folkloregame.wikia.com/wiki/Agar-Agar

So, basically hit it with Ice, then bash it, repeat until the ID appear.
    vc3 released.

Thanks
    EP Points

hmmn its interesting seeing that the wiki reccomends brummbear to use against it. That was one of the first things i tried while it was frozen and honestly brummbear seems to never even hit the &^%$#@! from any distance or angle even if i'm literally right next to it while its frozen. Other destroy element folk don't seem to do enough damage before it just unfreezes and starts splitting.

Thanks
    EP Points

Geez, I've played it almost a year ago...
    Had problems with that blasted Agar-Agar too.
    I'm certain that I've used Afanc for freezing and Gargantua\Brummbear for hitting. And they all were upgraded as far as it was possible at that point.
    With some luck, Afanc can freeze all clones at once (esp. if it upgraded), so it helps to stop them for a short time.