Thread: Mr. Gimmick USA Prototype ROM

Thanks

Default Mr. Gimmick USA Prototype ROM

I've been browsing NintendoAge for the past few months, but haven't been able to join, as they aren't accepting new members at the moment for some reason... Well anyway, in this thread:

http://nintendoage.com/forum/message...threadid=92842

The topic creator posts the .ips file to patch the PAL version of Mr. Gimmick with the NTSC prototype version. He posted the actual ROM, but had it taken down because they don't allow ROM uploads for some reason. Thing is, I can't view or download the file since I'm not a member of NintendoAge, and I can't join I can't even contact the guy for the ROM or .ips file.

So does anyone actually have this prototype ROM? And why the heck hasn't it been released on the web yet? You'd think that with all the repro companies out there that have it, it'd be okay for it to be released to the public by now. No reason to keep this amazing gem that should have released in the U.S. purposefully hidden from everyone. Earthbound Zero and countless other prototypes were made available for everyone, so why not this game?

Alternatively, does anyone have this .ips patch to patch the PAL version? I don't have access to that either, since NintendoAge isn't accepting new members...

Thanks

Well I found it lol

Thanks

Where did you find it ?

Thanks

Someone emailed it to me. As far as I know it's not available to the public.