Thread: Help with Zelda: Twilight Princess Dolphin 3.5

Thanks

Default Help with Zelda: Twilight Princess Dolphin 3.5

Hey guys

I have been playing Z:TP for a wihil now on Dolphin 3.5 and up till now I have had no slow down problems expect in Hyrule field (it well slow down to like 60 to 70 percent while in Hyrule field but still playable). Now it want to slow down EVERYWHERE! I haven't changed the settings soI don't know whats going on. Could someone please tell me what the best settings are for Twilight Princess or for Dolphin in general? Below are my computer specs. Thanks in advance foe any and all help.Name:  system_specs.jpg
Views: 747
Size:  90.7 KB

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

https://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.p...ield_Slow_Down

https://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.p...ield_Slow_Down

I guess looking at the info you may need to update your emulator version as there are fixes.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

Hey Dead,

I have tried Dolphin 4.0 but Z:TP runs even slower with that. So that is why I went back with 3.5.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Did you have a look at the info under Testing?

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

Yes I did look at the info under testing and used the Dolphin version they suggested, with the settings they suggested. It still runs slow with 4.0. It was very playable with version 3.5 but I don't know why it started to play slower in 3.5.

Can anyone tell me what settings they use and if my computer is able to run Dolphin. I know that its is as I have played through most of Z:TP with little problems. Just please help... lol.
    Last edited by deadlegion; 14th-February-2015 at 23:04. Reason: merged posts