Thread: Problem combining Wii quickpar and rar files

Thanks
    EP Points

Wink Problem combining Wii quickpar and rar files

Hi all, since my brother has already broken some of my wii games I was looking for an emulator to backup my existing physical copies. I found that you had a backup of Skyward Sword and I am a bit confused on the download process. I am currently using a safe version of jdownloader(no malware) and quickpar, but I am unsure on how to combine the files I get the game iso or file at the end of each process. I've learned how to use jdownloader to get the rar files but I am confused on how to take the repaired combined files out of quickpar when they finish combining and repairing the par files. On one more note, why are there always pictures on the files, its odd to me anyway? Thanks in advance people.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

The archive contents are messed up on purpose to hide the content.
    Ragnar does that with his Wii games.

http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...25#post1790425

Spoiler warning:

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deadlegion For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Thank you so much. I'll check out his faq now that i know where to look. I would thank you but idk how.