Thread: New super mario bros pal for wii Request

Thanks

Default New super mario bros pal for wii Request

Hello guys , I'm new to the forum, I desperately need a scrubbed copy of new super mario bros pal or ntsc, my original copy got damaged, now my daughter and I can't play our game anymore , I'm from South Africa, and the game stores here don't sell dis game anymore, can anyone please give me a link to download this game, I'm using a android cell phone to download, so please don't give me torrents. maybe host the file on media fire or somthing so I can download it easily,I'd really appreciate it if any of you guys could help me out. thank you guys.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk

Thanks

here we go http://www.emuparadise.me/Nintendo_Wii_ISOs/68 enjoy
    and also check this out *external site link removed* your daughter will enjoy this
    Last edited by deadlegion; 19th-December-2014 at 16:11. Reason: removed link

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by NAREK96 View Post
    here we go http://www.emuparadise.me/Nintendo_Wii_ISOs/68 enjoy
    and also check this out *external site link removed* your daughter will enjoy this
    Please do not link to other download sites, that is the same as link stealing which is not allowed.

For the OP:

NTSC-U (Mega)
    http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...ros-Wii-NTSC-U

PAL (Filefactory)
    http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...o-Bros-Wii-PAL

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

Oh wow thank you so much, I will download it tonight after work at 12pm , thanks again buddy

I downloaded ragna's super mario, using jdownloader, and all the other files, now I don't know how to extract the game with quickpar program

I've downloaded with jdownloader, 2 files SMNE.rar.001 and SMNE.rar.002 I'm not sure if there is a 3rd file that I'm supposed to have, because quickpar says needs 335 more blocks, or mayb I'm just doing something wrong
    Last edited by deadlegion; 20th-December-2014 at 00:11. Reason: merged posts

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by sharith View Post
    Oh wow thank you so much, I will download it tonight after work at 12pm , thanks again buddy

I downloaded ragna's super mario, using jdownloader, and all the other files, now I don't know how to extract the game with quickpar program

I've downloaded with jdownloader, 2 files SMNE.rar.001 and SMNE.rar.002 I'm not sure if there is a 3rd file that I'm supposed to have, because quickpar says needs 335 more blocks, or mayb I'm just doing something wrong
    Did you read the Newbie FAQ in Ragnar's sig? You repair the archive using the attached par2 file.

FYI: you didn't have to use JD...you can decrypt the links online and just use them in your browser or whatever.

If .001 + .002 = 675MB then there are only 2 parts of the archive.

Please don't double or triple post, use Edit Post.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by sharith View Post
    because quickpar says needs 335 more blocks, or mayb I'm just doing something wrong
    Perhaps, post a screenshot of your Quickpar scan and I could tell you if you were doing something wrong.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks

Hey guys thanks for helping me out, I managed to buy a the original, I some how got luck, lol n it costed a lot but I didn't care about the price, anyway I still will post a screen shot ,I want to know what I did wrong with quickpar , and if its cool with you guys I'd like to upload a scrubbed copy of my own, for noobs like me