Thread: Help in collecting all coins in secret stages of Gauntlet Legends.

Thanks

Default Help in collecting all coins in secret stages of Gauntlet Legends.

Hi everyone, I have been playing Gauntlet Legends and Dark Legacy for a long time. I have the one for PSONE, N64, DreamCast, PS2, and now I have a powerful enough PC to have the Arcade versions of Legends and Dark Legacy for MAME at playable speeds, maybe even full.

Now the point is that in all the console versions, there was these trap doors in some levels that take you to a secret area with coins, and if you collect all of them in the time limit, you get to unlock a secret character. Now I know that's not possible in the Arcade versions as it was a quarter popping based game, so I must admit I was a little surprised to see the trap doors in the Arcade versions, and when I stepped on them there's so many coins , I never succeed in collecting all of the coins in the time limit in ANY of the secret levels.

So my 2 questions are:

1) How the HELL do I possibly EVER succeed in collecting all of the coins in the time limit?

2) What do I get for successfully collecting all the coins in the time limit for the Arcade versions of Gauntlet Legends and Dark Legacy? Thanks
    ChrisEvil

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Have a look at the FAQs for this game at GameFAQS.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cookie Monster For This Useful Post: