Thread: Hack//G.U trilogy PC

Thanks

Question Hack//G.U trilogy PC

does anyone have the trilogy or all .hack games for PC? i know i can emule the games, but i just don't like pcsx2

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Does it even exists?

Anyway, I'm moving this to the request area, it doesn't belong in here. Only old PC games can be requested (2004 and backwards).

Thanks
    EP Points

nope, because those games were only released for the ps2. same for the original .hack games.

come to think of it, which version of pcsx2 do you use? i tend to hold off on updating myself and update once every few months to give development time to progress. last i updated, it was this version pcsx2-v1.2.1-670-g84f8447-windows-x86 and is probably further along by now. the original 4 .hack games run fairly smoothly now and aren't that sluggish anymore so maybe in a few more months the G.U. games will run better too (note: i'm a laptop user so its probably better if you use a desktop computer).

as for the emulator, i think pcsx2 is probably going to be your best bet for ps2 games.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by gusta4220 View Post
    does anyone have the trilogy or all .hack games for PC? i know i can emule the games, but i just don't like pcsx2
    Sorry but the main series in only for PS2 and the spinoffs are on PSP and PS3.

PSP is the end of it, http://dothack.wikia.com/wiki/Link

The one on PS3 is a fighting game, http://dothack.wikia.com/wiki/Versus
    Last edited by Warrior; 12th-December-2014 at 19:28.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

hmmm...might check out that psp game some time. after i check for updates on the emulator i use for psp games of course.

the akashic records...theres something you don't hear about that often. last i heard of that topic was in the anime Mirai Nikki. its a power struggle between several people for the position of God of Time and Space basically (and one psycho/stalker girl in the mix ).