Thread: Mayflash Adapters for Controllers of Game Consoles.. Do They Work on Mac?

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Mayflash Adapters for Controllers of Game Consoles.. Do They Work on Mac?

I got a question concerning game controller adapters. I wonder if you could get these Mayflash adapters to work on a Mac computer, because I see it works on PC/Windows with no problems. Since I have a Mayflash Arcade Stick that works fine on my Macbook, do the Mayflash adapters also work on Mac just the same? I'm possibly thinking of getting one for a Sega Saturn controller if it does.

http://www.amazon.com/SS-Controller-.../dp/B0089O10BC

If someone could verify that, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

If you look at the customer reviews (and I'm not sure if they can always be trusted, but anyway), you'll notice it apparently works with PS3. It doesn't need drivers so it would have to be HID I guess. I don't know anything about mac systems but it should work.

But I spotted this note:
    NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE SATURN 3D CONTROLLER, FLIGHT STICK, OR STEERING WHEEL

Spoiler warning: