Thread: Giant battles on the 2DS?

Thanks

Default Giant battles on the 2DS?

So today, I tried out Bowser's Inside Story on the 2DS at the gamestore (they let me try out things) because I got bothered by the design of the 2DS right after I thought "Hey that's not too bad, I could get that instead of a regular 3ds, and it's fine since I don't really go to places that often" and heard some statement that said the top and bottom screens are closer together so it might disorientate players. I have serious issues with handling disorientation even if it is really something miniscule like that. So I tried out the final boss (Dark Bowser and what not) and it was kind of difficult to notice the screens being close and didn't really hinder me but it STILL got me wondering...

Has anyone tried the Giant Battles from BOTH BiS and Dream Team (since I know it has them too) with the screens being a little closer? Does it look/feel odd? Because if it looks too weird (like how it does in some youtube videos) then I might just go that extra mile and get a normal 3DS if that's the case...

(For the record, it's either a 2DS or a regular 3DS when the time comes when I can get this, I'm not really capable of getting the XL right now unless I gave up on 2 games I really wanted lol)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

The XL's go on sale all the time, dropping to or below the price of a regular 3DS. So "the extra mile" isn't quite as far you might think.
    I always keep the 3D on, because its just a faster DS without it and I like to get my money's worth. I have not tested or played these above mentioned games, but I think "disorientation" is something somebody made up.

One last thing, if you can wait a little longer America will stop producing 3DS's and start producing n3DS's. I suspect stores will want to liquidate their old stocks and drop prices.

Thanks

Do you know when they will be receiving this price drop?