Thread: [Request] Final Fantasy CC My Life As A Darklord (Wii)

Thanks

Default [Request] Final Fantasy CC My Life As A Darklord (Wii)

Thought I would put a request in here and see if anyone can help out. Thanks!

*I think it's funny this has over 100 views but no comments. Unless I missed putting some information in the title, why would anyone view this post? See if I asked nicely??
    Last edited by Ramja_Jet; 23rd-November-2014 at 19:32.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ramja_Jet View Post
    Thought I would put a request in here and see if anyone can help out. Thanks!

*I think it's funny this has over 100 views but no comments. Unless I missed putting some information in the title, why would anyone view this post? See if I asked nicely??
    I'm hopeful that this request is filled

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by onefatguy View Post
    I'm hopeful that this request is filled
    Sweet! Me too

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ramja_Jet View Post

People using the search function with part of your title (Final Fantasy would be commonly used in searches), they check the thread to see if it was filled without noticing there are no replies...sometimes the person requesting finds the game and shares it in their request thread, although I can't remember the last time somebody filled their own request and shared on the first and only post.

Some possible random checks by staff, although that usually only happens when the thread is bumped...checking to see other people aren't linking to other sites or posting stolen links. Also checking if download links are coded.

I would guess it's mostly from random searches or maybe some people browsing requests.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

Hm, nice info.
    Hey, I want to add to my request - the DLC for FFCC My Life As A King if anyone has it. Thanks

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I have them and can up them.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    I have them and can up them.
    you sir are a god.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by onefatguy View Post
    you sir are a god.
    No just a man

Sorry I have not upped them yet, kinda having a hard time but il get to them.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    No just a man

Sorry I have not upped them yet, kinda having a hard time but il get to them.

Please pm me when you do. Im giving my wife my login info to check in (I go in for surgery on monday). If you get them uped before then it will give me something to do while im on bed rest