Thread: Help getting to work some sega saturn games...

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Help getting to work some sega saturn games...

Hi, so here is the thing, sega saturn emulators are cool specially the ssf emulator too bad that games that use polygons look so pixelated, in that case I prefer yabause and this one is coming along pretty well most games look amazing with tho open gl video option, why doesn't ssf use this?

Anyway this are the games that are unplayable (that I really like to play)

Astal is unplayable on SSF but I already seen there's an option to make it work though the game hangs very often... damn.

Black Matrix seems to work on Yabause but before the first real battle (not the practice one) the game hangs and you can still hear the background music... damn

Burning rangers is playable on SSF but it's too pixelated to enjoy it and yabause (the latest version) is finally at fullspeed in opengl mode too bad that in opengl mode there are so many graphical errors so the software mode is the only way but again it's to pixelated to play that way.

Oh and I haven't tested the king of fighters nor marvel vs street fighter nor x-men vs street fighter nor street fighter zero 3 nor any game that needs those extra ram cart? years ago those games were unplayable I still have them... I'm not sure if nowday SSF or Yabause can run these games.

So that's it, if someone knows how to run these games .... well, I can only thank you.
    See ya.
    Last edited by aspinia; 1st-November-2014 at 19:35.