Thread: Xpectroid Emulator/Games/Roms

Thanks

Default Xpectroid Emulator/Games/Roms

Hi All

Might be a bit of a rookie question here, as recently I managed to get the Xpectroid emulator on my phone (Samsung Galaxy Fame) now so far, is so good, I get the Roms from this site and play them that way once ive moved them onto my DS Card, couple of classic games have given me hours of fun already, aswell as a dead battery.

So my rookie question, theirs a couple of games that I managed to d/l and place in my file as per normal, however im strugglnig to run these specific games. Its something to do with Tape as oppose to a few Codemasters games just load up instantly and I can play. But Soccer Rivals and International Manager, and 2 Player Soccer Squad, Im having difficulties in loading. Im guess its going to be games that back in the day, had a split load, i.e, would load abit of the tape, you'd choose your team then it would load the rest of the game. So International manager loads, asks for load saved game, I say No, it then states insert original tape and I cant get any further

Im hoping the solution is a simple one and im just being a daft head. I'd like to think its something simple. Do I need to dowload a tape rom or something as oppose to what Im getting? and how does it work if a game has 2 roms to it, part 1 and part 2?

I think im using the 128k memory, but all the games that are running ok, they work like this:

I load up the Xpectroid App on my phone, I goto program list, and click the game. I.e Boxing Manager, (which is by the same makers as International Manager I think, Cult, ) and just like 20 years ago, It plays

So what am I doing wrong,

Many Thanks in advance

Mikey

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Thread moved.

Spoiler warning: