Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Have you ever regretted buying a console?

Thanks
    EP Points

3DS. Bought it early in anticipation of a game that was promptly cancelled, and it just sat there for about 2 years before we finally started getting decent games for it. Things were good for a while. Now New 3DS is out and I'm feeling the buyer's remorse all over again.

Mega Man Legends 3 Fan Project!
    We're back, baby. I'd love if someone could help me read this.

Elmdor Rizer is offline Official Chronicler of EP
    Unofficial Chronicler of your underwear drawer
    Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Drageuth View Post
    I really regretted buying a DS. I played it for, like, two months then never touched it again. Never found any games for it that I wanted to play and sold it two years after I bought it to a friend. Just an entirely worthless purchase, can't believe I wasted the money.
    But what about the Megaman games! And the Front Mission remakes! And the Fire Emblems! And the Advance Wars! WHAT ABOUT THEM!?

Michael Ballack, he scores free-kicks.
    He's got black hair, and he's german.
    Michael Ballack, trains in paddocks.
    in his spare time, HE FARMS HADDOCKS!
    Watch me play Super C, guys!!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Elmdor Rizer View Post
    But what about the Megaman games! And the Front Mission remakes! And the Fire Emblems! And the Advance Wars! WHAT ABOUT THEM!?
    Except for the Zero series, every other Mega Man game released for DS was an RPG, which doesn't hold the same interest for me. Never played a Front Mission game. Fire Emblem is, again, an RPG I don't have the patience for. Never played Advance Wars.

I'm sure there are lots of games that are actually good for the system that I would enjoy, I just couldn't find them when I had one and couldn't be arsed to keep up with it for the couple of games that would have been worth picking up. Now that I have a 3DS I've been trying to keep up with the games a bit more, since there are some out there that I really want to play, but the DS just didn't not hold any interest for me.

Elmdor Rizer is offline Official Chronicler of EP
    Unofficial Chronicler of your underwear drawer
    Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Drageuth View Post
    Except for the Zero series, every other Mega Man game released for DS was an RPG, which doesn't hold the same interest for me. Never played a Front Mission game. Fire Emblem is, again, an RPG I don't have the patience for. Never played Advance Wars.

I'm sure there are lots of games that are actually good for the system that I would enjoy, I just couldn't find them when I had one and couldn't be arsed to keep up with it for the couple of games that would have been worth picking up. Now that I have a 3DS I've been trying to keep up with the games a bit more, since there are some out there that I really want to play, but the DS just didn't not hold any interest for me.
    Well, that Zero sequel thingie isn't really an RPG-series. Well, no more than the Zero-series anyways. You know... uh, Advent... something? Megaman ZX? You play as some random jerk, uh, that's the one! That said, the whole HUGE MAP-for-no-apparent-reason business wasn't all that fun.

Someone should force you to play strategy RPGs until you realize they are ALMOST like action games. If you mail me your keys that someone could be me.

ALSO PLX PLANE TICKET MONIES AND FOODSTUFFS!!!

Michael Ballack, he scores free-kicks.
    He's got black hair, and he's german.
    Michael Ballack, trains in paddocks.
    in his spare time, HE FARMS HADDOCKS!
    Watch me play Super C, guys!!

Thanks
    EP Points

I have to say my biggest regret was the OUYA. It hasn't been touched in about a year, and it's better just to do all the stuff it does on a computer. Worthless black box.

Thanks
    EP Points

Nope.