Thread: soviet strike extract and setup help

Thanks

Lightbulb soviet strike extract and setup help

I downloaded and extracted the soviet strike files from this site using 7zip, the 462mb file version for psx epsxe emulator.I have as follows:sovietstrike.ccd 1000bytes,sovietstrike.cue(vlc media)177kb,sovietstrike.img image file 640 mb,soviet strike.sub 26.1 mb.these four files were extracted from the sovietstrike.7zp file i downloaded.
    Now i dont know exactly how to mount it or get it setup in the epsxe 1.9.0 emulator version.could use some help please?
    I have no problem knowing how to do this type of extracting and mounting for dolphin or dosbox and getting those games to run,but i am at a loss here on how and what to do with this one....

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

It seems you have extracted the archive ok. I don't know about emulation but there's a sticky FAQ in this section http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...on-and-PSP-FAQ

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

Godddd I have to go through all that to make this game play on playstation one emulator version 1.9.0?I read through the important top parts of the links and the other links...very very long process......I mean zip download from isozone or here and extract to this folder blah blah.then open emulator then mount or search iso's and bam!its working.
    But this?come on man....to painful....
    I dont have a clue how to use those tools let alone know how to get the game set up!Dosbox,gamecube emulator,psx2,n64.were ok for me to grasp,but this isnt easy.there has to be another way for this game dude -______-
    Last edited by me262schwalbe; 16th-October-2014 at 16:17.

Thanks
    EP Points

Dunno what games you have been playing but sometimes titles require a little fiddling to get working. Using whatever emu.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

resident evil remake and zero for gamecube emulator. resident evil 3 nemesis for pc simple extract and mount as virtual drive.dosbox panzer general and other games for mounting were a piece of cake.
    maybe for this specific type of download file someone can type up a step by step for me to go through to set it up correctly.I looked at your guides links they were listing many options and I dont know what to do or choose,I will post this page link where i got it from,maybe someone could again,type me a small brief simple step by step setup.I already extracted it.now i need to figure out how to set it up.
    link:http://www.emuparadise.me/Sony_Plays...TSC-U%5D/37572

these are the files I cant figure out what to do with since I never have done it before.
    Soviet strike.CCD file 1000 bytes,Soviet strike.CUE file(vlc media)177kb,Soviet strike.IMG Disc image file 640 mb,Soviet strike.SUB file 26.1 mb.
    Last edited by me262schwalbe; 17th-October-2014 at 04:32.

Thanks
    EP Points

http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...ted-with-ePSXe

Section Three:
    This image (usually .ISO, .IMG or .bin/.cue files) is basically the whole game, and once extracted, you can run it in ePSXe using the File -> Run ISO option.
    Pay attention to Section One and Two though. You will need bios and plugins. Some configuration might be necessary but that would depend on the game and how nice you want it to look I guess. The guide is old as it refers to 1.6.0 as being the latest version.

PSX Datacenter may have some more relevant info too

I use real hardware myself.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

nvm i got the plugins installed in my epsxe emulator and all i had to do is run the cue file and bam.wammo. it works. i found out i had no plugins .problem fixed.