Page 35 of 267 FirstFirst ... 2530313233343536373839404585135 ... LastLast

Thread: the holy shit-Out: what is goign on (HE QUIC BROWN OX UMP OVER HE Z OG)

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by The Wizard of Hos View Post
    Yeah no kidding. I want to play Super Mario Galaxy 2 but I'm a cheap ass.
    Yeah, you just have to grab Nintendo stuff when there's any sort of deal sadly. That Mario Kart offer was the main reason I got my Wii U when I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    Advanced Warfare and Halo?!

Whoa there bro, where's the Monster energy drink?
    ...Aaaand now I'm fighting the urge to be the Dorito Pope for Halloween.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Morals?

I've bought quite a few games, but the last time I checked Nintendo isn't making any money on the Wii games that are being resold.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Tibbs View Post
    Lack of will power. I can't really talk I bought 75 wii games and 23 wii u games..... Pirating has lost its luster for me. Dare I say I've grown up and am no longer a man-child.
    That hasn't been proven.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Advanced Warfare and Halo?!

Whoa there bro, where's the Monster energy drink?
    Sitting in my fridge waiting for the Midnight Releases.

Thanks

That hasn't been proven.
    Now i have the resources to pay for my ever growing list of habits.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Now i have the resources to pay for my ever growing list of habits.
    That is a nice selection of Wii games man, I can dig it. Just as far as my interest in collecting them, that's a big fat zero... At least for now I suppose. For the WiiU I have a handful of first party games, but I'm not really interested in the cross-platform games for it.

Now the 3DS on the other hand. I have quite a decent collection of games for that one.

Thanks

That is a nice selection of Wii games man, I can dig it. Just as far as my interest in collecting them, that's a big fat zero... At least for now I suppose. For the WiiU I have a handful of first party games, but I'm not really interested in the cross-platform games for it.

Now the 3DS on the other hand. I have quite a decent collection of games for that one.
    It was quite a large waste of money since I have a hacked wii sitting on top of the Wii U. I haven't powered on my PS4 in 5 or 6 months either. Having more fun reading a Feast for Crows than playing video games. I no longer have a PS3 or Xbox 360 so its nice collecting the enhanced ports for the Wii U. Sadly the most Ive gamed other than Smash Bros on the 3ds, was the week I played Shovel Knight. Im so busy with school and work that I never get to enjoy the fruits of my labor. As far as collecting goes the only satisfaction I get out of them is the passing glance I give them to and from school/work.

My prized possession for the 3ds is a sealed copy of fire emblem awakening. Im thinking about buying 10 sealed copies and getting them graded.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I've bought quite a few games, but the last time I checked Nintendo isn't making any money on the Wii games that are being resold.
    Really I'm just lazy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Really I'm just lazy.
    Oh okay, see now that's something I can relate to.

Thanks

Oh okay, see now that's something I can relate to.
    hacking wiis is like doing stuff. Stuff sucks.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

It was quite a large waste of money since I have a hacked wii sitting on top of the Wii U. I haven't powered on my PS4 in 5 or 6 months either. Having more fun reading a Feast for Crows than playing video games. I no longer have a PS3 or Xbox 360 so its nice collecting the enhanced ports for the Wii U. Sadly the most Ive gamed other than Smash Bros on the 3ds, was the week I played Shovel Knight. Im so busy with school and work that I never get to enjoy the fruits of my labor. As far as collecting goes the only satisfaction I get out of them is the passing glance I give them to and from school/work.

My prized possession for the 3ds is a sealed copy of fire emblem awakening. Im thinking about buying 10 sealed copies and getting them graded.
    Yeah, I go through cycles of what I'm playing. I've currently been playing my Sega Saturn quite a bit. Though that might be because the Shmup of the month on Neo-Geo.com is a Saturn game. I also still play my WiiU from time-to-time, usually just MK8 with Flava though. Got a PC-Engine/PC-Engine CD, and IFU coming in the mail here soon too. Then I'll be playing nothing but that for quite a while. Work is real slow this time of year, so I have even more time to play games, though I'm actually trying to get to some of my projects I've been putting off...

You really think it's going to be worth much in the future? Mine would have to be either my sealed Bravely Default LE or sealed Adventure Time Hey Ice King Why'd You Steal Our Garbage CE I suppose.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

hacking wiis is like doing stuff. Stuff sucks.
    I actually hacked a buddy of mine's Wii recently. It had been so long since I did one that I had practically forgotten how to.

Thanks

Yeah, I go through cycles of what I'm playing. I've currently been playing my Sega Saturn quite a bit. Though that might be because the Shmup of the month on Neo-Geo.com is a Saturn game. I also still play my WiiU from time-to-time, usually just MK8 with Flava though. Got a PC-Engine/PC-Engine CD, and IFU coming in the mail here soon too. Then I'll be playing nothing but that for quite a while. Work is real slow this time of year, so I have even more time to play games, though I'm actually trying to get to some of my projects I've been putting off...

You really think it's going to be worth much in the future? Mine would have to be either my sealed Bravely Default LE or sealed Adventure Time Hey Ice King Why'd You Steal Our Garbage CE I suppose.

Quite funny I hacked a wii not too long ago as well and had the hardest time finding the files to hack it and remembering the exact order to do things. Thankfully it all came together after the 4th try. Same guy traded me his NTSC turbo duo CD in pristine condition for a /O of herb, I went and sold that baby for 300 dollars the box was in flawless condition. I honestly wanted to keep it for myself, but I love money way too much. Im just trying to get my masters I obtained an associates in Science and Art, registered CNA, Physical Therapist Assistant, and Im trying to get my masters in hospital administration. I really would like a break, but then I remember the 10 years I took off to do nothing.

Fire Emblems always end up going out of print and going for ridiculous prices check out the gamecube and the wii one sealed.
    Last edited by alucard; 25th-October-2014 at 02:16.

Thanks

Im kind of kicking myself for letting this go

Funny story the guy who traded me the duo, originally obtained it by a magazine offer from NEC saying if you sent in your old turbo graphx 16 they would send you a turbo duo cd for 50 dollars. So he drove around with his mom looking for somewhere with a used turbo graphx found for 20 dollars and proceeded to cash in.
    Last edited by alucard; 25th-October-2014 at 02:11.

Thanks
    EP Points

DID SOMEONE MENTION MAN-CHILD!!!

*in walks Zal*