Page 28 of 267 FirstFirst ... 1823242526272829303132333878128 ... LastLast

Thread: the holy shit-Out: what is goign on (HE QUIC BROWN OX UMP OVER HE Z OG)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Pokemon, lol, I'm still surprised how people still eat every new iteration of that game up.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    Pokemon, lol, I'm still surprised how people still eat every new iteration of that game up.
    Except this one is another remake.

The next actually new one I'll pick up so crusher and I can breed again.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by The Worst Cat View Post
    Except this one is another remake.

The next actually new one I'll pick up so crusher and I can breed again.
    So just a lazy Nintendo cash-grab until their real new Pokemon game is finally finished? I just can't believe the staying power of Pokemon in general to be honest.

I played a bit of Blue way back when, and a bit of Pearl on the DS, but I just never got into them like I could other similar turn-based RPGs. I did buy Pokemon Y for the 3DS, but I've yet to even try it out.

Thanks
    EP Points

So just a lazy Nintendo cash-grab until their real new Pokemon game is finally finished? I just can't believe the staying power of Pokemon in general to be honest.

I played a bit of Blue way back when, and a bit of Pearl on the DS, but I just never got into them like I could other similar turn-based RPGs. I did buy Pokemon Y for the 3DS, but I've yet to even try it out.
    I bought both White and the Silver remake a while back and beat the first couple of gyms in each but just couldn't get into them. I realise they have to add new features but they feel... eh, maybe cluttered is the word I'm looking for? Not knocking them at all but they're just not how I remember the series. I still love Red/Blue and the original Gold/Silver, I could play them quite happily even now. Like you the only one I own that I haven't given a fair shake yet is Y. I do suspect though you need to either be a kid or have stayed with the franchise as you grew up to enjoy the newer games. Once you've dropped it you're probably not going to get back into it.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

How can you judge another's motivation for collecting? I buy anything Pokemon or Atlus. Are you telling me there is nothing in your collection that you feel shame over; but alternatively must own due to your completionist personality?

You're a little older than I, but I respect the fact that you see other items as more pronounced as a "must have." Gotta catch 'em all after all.
    This seems fitting.
    Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    How can you judge another's motivation for collecting? I buy anything Pokemon or Atlus. Are you telling me there is nothing in your collection that you feel shame over; but alternatively must own due to your completionist personality?

You're a little older than I, but I respect the fact that you see other items as more pronounced as a "must have." Gotta catch 'em all after all.
    This seems fitting.
    Spoiler warning:
    I never judged your motivation for collecting. I was merely commenting on how I was surprised how the franchised has managed to last this long and still maintain high sales numbers. Also, I own the likes of the CDi, 3DO, and Atari Jaguar, I obviously know no shame.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

My fingers smell like chicken ramen spice packets.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    My fingers smell like chicken ramen spice packets.
    After my very first apartment, that smell will always be ingrained in my mind. I haven't eaten ramen in years.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

So happy that my capture card is working again, now I can finally start recording new series for my YouTube Channel.

Thanks
    EP Points

Jizz in a bottle collectors edition $9.95

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jafar View Post
    Jizz in a bottle collectors edition $9.95
    I'll buy two. One for use, and one to keep sealed.

Wait...

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
    I bought both White and the Silver remake a while back and beat the first couple of gyms in each but just couldn't get into them. I realise they have to add new features but they feel... eh, maybe cluttered is the word I'm looking for? Not knocking them at all but they're just not how I remember the series. I still love Red/Blue and the original Gold/Silver, I could play them quite happily even now. Like you the only one I own that I haven't given a fair shake yet is Y. I do suspect though you need to either be a kid or have stayed with the franchise as you grew up to enjoy the newer games. Once you've dropped it you're probably not going to get back into it.
    Play Y with me!

I dropped it and never really played it after Gold/Silver, and had a blast with X/Y. And that was even before I got addicted to trying to fill the dex with crusher. Although I think he did and I never finished.

Thanks
    EP Points

WatchDogs is such a boring shitty game. Must finish the story at least before it's traded in.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    WatchDogs is such a boring shitty game. Must finish the story at least before it's traded in.
    Platinum or nothing.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    Platinum or nothing.
    I know right? I must stay out of that mentality. Otherwise I'll hold onto every PS4 game and they'll all be unfinished. I'm awful at finishing games.