dammit youtube/google, will you EVER stop having problems and work correctly? youtube is starting to remind me of those bikes in the first judge dredd movie where they said it's yours to own if you can ever get it working right. well, something along those lines. anyway...

first off, the usual info, firefox 32.0.3, my flash is all up to date and the volume bar on youtube is at 3/4 so i shouldbe able to hear the audio fine right? wrong, the videos (pretty much any length) usually load 1-5 seconds with audio as per normal then it stops to buffer and poof, goodbye all audio while the video otherwise loads perfectly fine (albeit with more buffering ).

most of the time i'm forced to use this youtube video downloader program (google it if you want to check it out. no malware or anything, i've been using it for years i think and its safe) to download videos off of youtube THEN watch them with audio and yes, that is as stupid as it sounds. its a waste of time just to watch something that should already load up correctly in the browser.