Thread: Unable to upload game media (Screenshots)?

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Unable to upload game media (Screenshots)?

Heya, I noticed at the game page for Kingdom Hearts 2, there's no option to upload game media/screenshots. The screenshots (if you want to call them that...) are basically just cover arts and don't even show actual gameplay aside from maybe 1 or 2. I wanted to add some content to that, but the button to upload stuff doesn't appear there. Was it turned off or something? Or is something else causing it?

http://www.emuparadise.me/Sony_Plays...8USA%29/150356
    YouTube (Gameplay Videos)
    Intel Core i5-4670k @ 3.40GHz | Radeon HD 7850 | 6GB DDR3-1333 | 120GB SSD | 1TB HDD | 640 GB HDD

Thanks
    EP Points

Bumpity bump.

After looking at it again -- Could it be related due to some kind of upload limit of screenshots for each game? Maybe 10 images is the max per game, I don't know.

If someone could clear those images from KH2 though it'd be nice. Because right now there's mostly junk images, and I can upload various HD screenshots for the game, which is a better impression than what's currently there.

^Stuff like that shouldn't even be there. (Not only is it just a website button stretched out, it's also from KH1, not 2).
    YouTube (Gameplay Videos)
    Intel Core i5-4670k @ 3.40GHz | Radeon HD 7850 | 6GB DDR3-1333 | 120GB SSD | 1TB HDD | 640 GB HDD