Thread: Necro Wasted $250! (Or, Let's Play Mighty No. 9 Beta Access)

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Necro Wasted $250! (Or, Let's Play Mighty No. 9 Beta Access)

Hey folks. Today the MN9 beta access went up, and will be getting updated as they release more beta stuff. So, I'll be updating this thread with new videos as they come out. I won't be able to upload anything just yet, but was giving you guys a heads up that it's coming. I'll try and stream it live, but depending on how bad my internet is when I try to stream it, I may just record and put it on youtube instead.

Bideo is up now fellas. Minor spoilers to anyone who cares, but it's just a random level with some gameplay. Good shit though.

Spoiler warning:

Last edited by Corey; 30th-September-2014 at 01:11.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I want to watch whatever you upload, but I also want to keep myself spoiler free until I play the game myself. THE CHOICES

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Drageuth View Post
    I want to watch whatever you upload, but I also want to keep myself spoiler free until I play the game myself. THE CHOICES
    From what I understand this is only a beta level with mostly unfinished features. It will likely only showcase the stuff that we Beckers voted on like the enemy types and whatnot. Very few spoilers probably. I'll put a warning when I upload the video just in case though so be sure to check back. They're starting another backing campaign to add even more new stuff so hopefully this will spread awareness and get more cool shit in it.

Thanks
    EP Points

op updated.

Thanks
    EP Points

op updated with part 2

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Fuck those ice physics look annoying.

[ edit ] Just finished watching the whole video. Game looks hella fun right now. I agree with you that the ice physics look atrocious right now -- the only way I could get through most ice levels was by repositioning by jumping, so if I can't do that I'm really going to hate all ice levels. The couple of extra moves you showed off at the end look cool -- hopefully they are more "animated" come release, but who knows.

Something that I noticed that I thought looked nifty and was just a nice touch into the aesthetic of the game is the security cameras in No. 2's Boss Room. If you look at the background on the right side of the boss battle, there are two television's showing security feed of your battle from different angles. It's a nice touch that I thought looked cool.
    Last edited by Drageuth; 26th-September-2014 at 04:46.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Drageuth View Post
    Fuck those ice physics look annoying.

[ edit ] Just finished watching the whole video. Game looks hella fun right now. I agree with you that the ice physics look atrocious right now -- the only way I could get through most ice levels was by repositioning by jumping, so if I can't do that I'm really going to hate all ice levels. The couple of extra moves you showed off at the end look cool -- hopefully they are more "animated" come release, but who knows.

Something that I noticed that I thought looked nifty and was just a nice touch into the aesthetic of the game is the security cameras in No. 2's Boss Room. If you look at the background on the right side of the boss battle, there are two television's showing security feed of your battle from different angles. It's a nice touch that I thought looked cool.
    Yeah I thought it was super neat. I forgot to mention it because the fight gets intense and I gotta focus.

I'm glad you were digging it though. I'll be uploading more as the updates roll out, but I doubt it'll be anytime soon. That one was unannounced and they were just like HERE IS AN UPDATE!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Let's play: How many times can we say "fuck" in 15 minutes.

In all seriousness, that shit looks dope.

Thanks
    EP Points

I cuss a lot.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

We all do, Corey, we all do.

Seriously though, game looks awesome. I can't wait it.