Thread: [REQ] Sword Art Online 2

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Default [REQ] Sword Art Online 2

In sword art online Kirito-Kun get a new friend named Klin-Chan. With him Kirito go for a mission. Klin-Chan is a great warrior of Sword Art. A girl named Alisa, Love Klin so much and wanna marry him but they all means Kirito, Suguha, Alisa, Klin, Peter, Masami and all players trapped on SAO. In here they show there techniques and Suguha started to love Klin now what? Alisa and Suguha are friends and Klin.
    If you need help for anything CLICK HERE
    Anime Album I love it to see GO!----------------------------
    [email protected]

Want to Join me on Facebook Go
    Want to Join me on Twitter Go

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kagamine Lenon For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Always state the platform and the region of the game you are requesting. That info should go in the thread title.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cookie Monster For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Did you mean NTSC or PAL
    [email protected]

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kagamine Lenon View Post
    Did you mean NTSC or PAL
    I said region AND system.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

What is AND system?
    [email protected]

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

That would be the system you want to play on. Do you want Sword Art Online for the NES? The WonderSwan Color? PC Engine? iOS?
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks

Sword Art Online is not a game it is a ongoing Japanese light novel and anime series. As far as I know there is no game that has been released based on the light novel and anime.

Thanks
    EP Points

Actually there have been two games. Infinity Moment on the PSP, which was exclusive to Japan. And Hollow Fragment on the Vita, which saw English region releases through PSN.

The only version that can be pirated is obviously the Japanese version of Infinity Moment. But even though I know this off the top of my head, I'm still unsure what Lenon wants...
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm guessing he's asking for the sequel to Infinity Moment/Hollow Fragment?? Though that hasn't been released yet so...

Yeah, dude, what are you asking for?? o.o

Edit: wait, are you asking for the second season of SAO? If so...then that is an anime, not a game ^^;
    Last edited by Trill1996; 30th-September-2014 at 17:32.
    When Neptune dies, it becomes "Hyperdimension Dogoo"! Whoo

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Trill1996 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by writer1981 View Post
    Sword Art Online is not a game it is a ongoing Japanese light novel and anime series. As far as I know there is no game that has been released based on the light novel and anime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    Actually there have been two games. Infinity Moment on the PSP, which was exclusive to Japan. And Hollow Fragment on the Vita, which saw English region releases through PSN.

The only version that can be pirated is obviously the Japanese version of Infinity Moment. But even though I know this off the top of my head, I'm still unsure what Lenon wants...
    Quote Originally Posted by Trill View Post
    I'm guessing he's asking for the sequel to Infinity Moment/Hollow Fragment?? Though that hasn't been released yet so...

Yeah, dude, what are you asking for?? o.o

Edit: wait, are you asking for the second season of SAO? If so...then that is an anime, not a game ^^;
    I'm sorry everyone but you all got wrong it is a new season of Sword Art Online. I said before that it is SAO 2 Golden Speed. I need a game CD or I code to play it. I can use only one a Indian, USA and Japanese code. If you don't know about it search to Facebook "Sword Art Online Season 2 Golden Speed" or go "https://www.facebook.com/SwordArtOnlineNext"
    [email protected]

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm sorry everyone but you all got wrong it is a new season of Sword Art Online. I said before that it is SAO 2 Golden Speed. I need a game CD or I code to play it. I can use only one a Indian, USA and Japanese code. If you don't know about it search to Facebook "Sword Art Online Season 2 Golden Speed" or go "https://www.facebook.com/SwordArtOnlineNext"
    We shouldn't be guessing what are you trying to request, to start with. That should be clear in your first post.

Anyway, we don't deal with Anime, you better try to find it elsewhere.

Thanks
    EP Points

Christ, putting aside what Cookie just said about us not being an Anime site.

No such season exists. You and your group of friends made that Facebook page. Tossing "Sword Art Online Season 2 Golden Speed" into Google only turns up posts from you and your friends (your academy/blog clearly links everything together). The episode guide posted on your Facebook page doesn't remotely resemble any existing season of Sword Art Online.

I'm locking this crazy thread.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

sadface.gif

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    Christ, putting aside what Cookie just said about us not being an Anime site.

No such season exists. You and your group of friends made that Facebook page. Tossing "Sword Art Online Season 2 Golden Speed" into Google only turns up posts from you and your friends (your academy/blog clearly links everything together). The episode guide posted on your Facebook page doesn't remotely resemble any existing season of Sword Art Online.

I'm locking this crazy thread.
    I didn't even checked that FB page. This is surreal