summary: fps at 60 but rom playback itslf is too fast (when u get in game; which includes the demo reels and watevr)

so i was playing beetle adventure racing and i immediately noticed that cars were moving TOO f***ing fast but fps was displaying a solid 60...i was like...dafuq. so i did a little digging and tried ALL STEPS KNOWN TO PJ64 USERS; which btw seemed to only b limit fps that did nothing and sync game to audio which also did nothing and even tried unchecking fixed audio timing which doesn't do anythng but i leave it unchecked for a consisten 60 fps ALWAYS.

after toying arnd with jabo direct3D 1.5.2 graphics plugin, i've stumbled across a thread that mentioned the counter factor option; which also had me toying arnd with the VI refresh rate as well. these settings can b found in options>settings>config: (enter game title ur playing here) and ther it is on the right side main panel

after some trial and error, i found that VI refresh rate set to 1400 is BANG ON but sound is annoyingly choppy but watevr i can deal with that yet counter factor 4 is too slow and 3 is like the combo of 4 and itslf meaning, some parts fast and others slow (like it's set to 4).

idk bout this but i got it to the point where it's CLOSE to 64 style processing on fps but again, choppy sound so, if any1 can fix that choppy sound part that'd b awesome. myslf? i'm done toying with it cuz i just wanted to adjust playback speed but pm me if u gys find a solution to that choppy sound, even tho ik it has somethng to do with VI refresh rate being low, ther's probly nothing i can do bout that.

ty for reading evry1, if this issue doesn't occur in most roms well, atleast i can answer other ppl's questions on this rare occurance