Thread: Pokemon Battle Revolution PAL save game RPBP?

Thanks

Default Pokemon Battle Revolution PAL save game RPBP?

I've checked on WiiSaves, but everytime I download a PAL file, it turns up english.

I'm using Dolphin Emulator cause I can't get myself a wii because I can't go to work to get a job because of my disability, and my disability income services are managed by a payee, and she says "No" to buying one because she cannot justify that with Social Security Administration.

It sucks to be me.

I know there are some Trolls out there saying "You can get a job, you just don't want to work for it." but I tell you this, I want to get a job more than anything, but I can't because then I'll be taking the same amount out of my social security, and risk losing all my services to help me become independent.

I want to become independent more than anything, but I am not ready yet.

Seems like because of my adware and malware, I cannot "EDIT" and save posts. I'll have to reply.

I'm looking for a save containing all 493 pokemon. You can't get these pokemon in your storage without connecting to a DS.
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 20th-August-2014 at 17:26.