Thread: PS4 Headset buying help

Thanks

Default PS4 Headset buying help

I'm currently in the market for a PS4 Mic/Headset. 2 of the ones I have been looking at have gotten good reviews (TRITTON Kunai Stereo Headset) and (TRITTON Kama Stereo Headset) but the problem that I am seeing with these is that game audio and chat audio come through the headset. I do not want that. I just want a good headset/mic that I can hear game chat through but not game audio. I am also not looking to spend over $100. My standards are not to high because to be honest with you the headset that came with the xbox 360 was perfectly fine for me. I could hear my friends just fine and I could hear game audio from my tv. Anyone have any suggestions?
    IMA P.I.M.P.

Thanks

I would look into AfterGlow's Wireless headset, will even work on other systems using S/Pdif port. Cost about 100, maybe less