Thread: Gaming Lightbulb

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Gaming Lightbulb

Have you ever had a lightbulb moment in a game? In Okami, during Kaguya's stupid digging game we were stuck forever trying to get her dumb ass through using water spout, but then I had an ideer. what if instead of using waterspout, I bomb the area across and blow her over using Divine Wind? Worked like a charm. I'll never use water spout for those stupid digging games again. what's your flash of gaming brilliance?

Thanks
    EP Points

When I realized I could use the cane of Brynna in Link to the past to get through the penguins in the ice dungeon and the mummies in the skull dungeon. The cane basically puts a protective barrier around you and kills enemies. It makes the more difficult dungeons easier.

Thanks
    EP Points

I've had plenty of this gaming lightbulb moments. Though I can't remember any recent ones off the top of my head.