Page 136 of 264 FirstFirst ... 3686126131132133134135136137138139140141146186236 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 3947

Thread: The Boredlands-Out: Bite and don't let it go (EXPLOSIONS)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    The WW2 themed stuff is good, WaW is probably one of the best WW2 FPS games even though it has been around for a while now. The older stuff is still decent enough considering age.
    If you don't like shooters then But yeah the modern stuff is just boring.
    But you don't want the 22 weapon packs they have for Cod Ghosts? For shame DL

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sheras View Post
    But you don't want the 22 weapon packs they have for Cod Ghosts? For shame DL
    BO2 & Ghosts are the only 2 games I haven't even bothered trying iirc. Like I said I just find the non-WW2 themed games boring. My niece plays Ghosts

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Modern Warfare 2 was the last one I liked. Ghosts is almost universally hated though, it's hilarious. My best friend and my nephew are both obsessed with CoD and when even they're shitting on the game you know it's bad.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
    Modern Warfare 2 was the last one I liked. Ghosts is almost universally hated though, it's hilarious. My best friend and my nephew are both obsessed with CoD and when even they're shitting on the game you know it's bad.
    This. MW2 was the last I enjoyed, I did have Blops 1 but I pretty much only played zombies on that.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Even I hated Ghosts...I actually traded it in the other day. I'm some-what, keyword being some-what interested in Advanced Warfare.

Thanks
    EP Points

This. MW2 was the last I enjoyed, I did have Blops 1 but I pretty much only played zombies on that.
    You only need WaW for that

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

You only need WaW for that
    Oh believe me, I prefer WaW zombies, but none of the people I played with at the time would play on those maps.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
    Even I hated Ghosts.
    Not sure if this means it's really bad, or good

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

It's just a shame the old ones are so broken on PS3 now. MW1 has been unplayable for about a year and they won't fix it. The game won't even boot unless you disable your internet connection. MW2 still works but good luck finding a game where someone isn't using hacks and teleporting around the map. Such a shame because the multiplayer in the newer games isn't a patch on either of them.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Not sure if this means it's really bad, or good

Story was meh.

Multiplayer blew balls. I played up until I was Prestige 3 then quit. Plus, the map packs were getting really shitty.

Thanks
    EP Points

Never bothered with any CoD mp myself, only really played some WaW co-op I needed to do for the
    If you want a challenging WW2 mp game try Enemy Front. On PS3 most of the trophies for that game are considered uncommon or rare (there are even some very rare ones including the ). You can boost some mp trophies but there is one that is for acquiring medals that pretty much has to be done legit. I think it took me like 3 weeks to finish that game although I wasn't playing it constantly.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
    Even I hated Ghosts...I actually traded it in the other day. I'm some-what, keyword being some-what interested in Advanced Warfare.
    I'm morbidly curious but it just looks like a literal TitanCoD so far. Which is funny for reasons.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

It's just a shame the old ones are so broken on PS3 now. MW1 has been unplayable for about a year and they won't fix it. The game won't even boot unless you disable your internet connection. MW2 still works but good luck finding a game where someone isn't using hacks and teleporting around the map. Such a shame because the multiplayer in the newer games isn't a patch on either of them.
    I dominated online in MW2, I could just willingly nuke the game on several maps.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Never bothered with any CoD mp myself, only really played some WaW co-op I needed to do for the
    If you want a challenging WW2 mp game try Enemy Front. On PS3 most of the trophies for that game are considered uncommon or rare (there are even some very rare ones including the ). You can boost some mp trophies but there is one that is for acquiring medals that pretty much has to be done legit. I think it took me like 3 weeks to finish that game although I wasn't playing it constantly.
    Well on XBL there was an achievement for 10th prestige, was that on PS3?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I'm morbidly curious but it just looks like a literal TitanCoD so far. Which is funny for reasons.
    It really does, but honestly, it looks like a BETTER Titanfall.

Speaking of Titanfall, they're adding a No Titans/AI's mode.