Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are your favorite Fighting game(s)?

Thanks
    EP Points

http://www.doomwarrior.com/

would this count towards this thread? its not like those arcade style fighter games mentioned above but its not bad. recently went open beta i think. the combat is a little tricky though due to the camera angle changing as you fight which can make blocking a bit difficult. easy to mistake a heavy attack (downward slam) for a horizontal slash at times due to that.

aside from that, i have that works is soul calibur ii which i hardly play anymore. i've got ssbb but my wii is messed up and overheats REAL easily so i can't use it anymore. i think thats all aside from several old demo discs but who cares about those?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Well since I labeled this thread as Fighting in general, that could classify as anything from that style of gameplay and beat-em ups as well. Generally, when I say Fighting games, it's usually the genre of Arcade Fighting games such as Street Fighter, Tekken, Fatal Fury, etc. But Fighting can be in many shapes and forms so, yeah that counts.

Thanks
    EP Points

OH, i almost forgot to add a minor caution on my last post. nudity warning, you can toggle it in the settings. scratch that, you'll see why if you check the guide at the above linked site. one with no exp lvl or stat caps as well (thats one of the main things that got my attention). yay for no lvl caps
    Last edited by treos; 23rd-July-2014 at 14:45.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

But, the only way to play it is with all those boob-a-roos jiggling all over the place. Unless it's like DOA Extreme where like one boob is like glitching out into her arm pit and the other one is like having a seizure and bouncing and shaking everywhere.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Soul Calibur III is my personal favorite. I'm still amazed by all the stuff they managed to shove into that game, and I really like a lot of the custom styles. It also easily has one of the strongest story entries in the series with Sigfried's quest for redemption.

Also really loving Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom, the easy input for specials and fast combat are a blast. Jun the Swan, Casshern, Frank West and Tekkaman Blade are easily my favorite characters to play as.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Bro, I had completely forgotten about Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom. That is easily one of the reasons why I love Capcom's crossover fighting games.

Thanks

My timeless favorite fighting game of all time is - bushido blade 2.

i also like the melty blood, guilty gear and mortal kombat series. and tekken 3.

Thanks

I became a KOF mainly for the amount of characters it had over the others. When I saw that series in Arcade, I was just mesmerized over this series over ST II, although that's my heart and soul because it was my first. Amongst the Arcade games, Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter and Capcom vs. SNK 2, and Mortal Kombat 2, are amongst my favorites.
    Cpu: Pentium(R) 4 2.66GHz Ram: 2.67GHz 2.00GB HD 500GB
    Video: Radeon X1300/1500 OS: Microsoft Windows XP
    * Xbox Modified Console 300GB (Vision4/Coin OPs 6 R9)
    * Hyperspin w/ 50 Emulators/Roms 500GB

Thanks
    EP Points

Hmm, very interesting I thought that everyone liked Tekken, but it seems I was wrong. Anyway I don't like Tekken, no no, I WORSHIP it. This is the best fighting game I ever played and I can't remember any lacks at all. Ok first two games from the series sucks, and Tekken 4 is kind of weak and some characters are forgettable, but that's about it. Tekken 3 is one of the best games of PS1 era, but my favorites are Tekken 5 and Tekken 6. And my favourite character of all times is Marshall Law. I always played with him and I past so many hours with this Bruce Lee type fighter. I can't say much about other fighting games. I tried some Virtual Fighter and Street Fighter, but they weren't so influential as Tekken was. I also tried Street Fighter X Tekken, and oh my god that game sucks so bad.